PLEASE FIX THEATRE!

I’m glad they kept theatre in Halo 5, but I feel it’s lacking in core features. Here are a few suggestions on ways to improve it:

• Allow the player to play the clip (and fast forward/skip backwards) without having the interface up. - Fixing the broken zoom (you have to press both the left and right stick in to do so, and sometimes that doesn’t work either). - Adding a timeline so you know where you are in the clip (why wasn’t this a core feature?). - Being able to rename clips (easy for reference later on).And a BIG suggestion for custom games:

• Fixing the weapon lowering (your weapons don’t appear lowered in 3rd person or free cam in theatre).I’m also unsure if Bookmarked Films are saved permanently or not, can someone clear that up please? It makes life so much easier for machinima creators.

Thanks for reading!

You guys complain when it’s the launch. Chill out and let things work out!

> 2533274891320494;2:
> You guys complain when it’s the launch. Chill out and let things work out!

That’s why I’m making this post early. If things like this aren’t pointed out, it may never be fixed.

Completely agree with everything here.

Basically all they need to do, is copy Halo 3 theater. Apart from not being able to watch clips in a party, Halo 3 theater was absolutely perfect.

> 2533274803006350;4:
> Completely agree with everything here.
>
> Basically all they need to do, is copy Halo 3 theater. Apart from not being able to watch clips in a party, Halo 3 theater was absolutely perfect.

Thanks! Yeah, watching past games with friends would be an awesome feature too!

I feel you OP, especially with the weapon lowering. When my friend discovered it his heart shattered with rage. They provide a great Forge with amazing abilities that could benefit machinima directors yet alert carry doesn’t function. Maybe more functions will roll out with Forge come December.

> 2533274836202588;6:
> I feel you OP, especially with the weapon lowering. When my friend discovered it his heart shattered with rage. They provide a great Forge with amazing abilities that could benefit machinima directors yet alert carry doesn’t function. Maybe more functions will roll out with Forge come December.

I hope they do! We’re currently sticking to Halo: Reach for our machinima until Forge mode is released.

As a person who probably spent over 1000 hours in Halo Reach’s theater, I agree.

> 2533274803817067;8:
> As a person who probably spent over 1000 hours in Halo Reach’s theater, I agree.

Fancy seeing you here, boss.

If basic stuff like showing the timeline, fast forwarding, and skipping back to a certain time of the film isn’t in theater at this time? Then I agree. That should’ve been already in the game from the start so please fix this issue.

> 2533274911379542;10:
> If basic stuff like showing the timeline, fast forwarding, and skipping back to a certain time of the film isn’t in theater at this time? Then I agree. That should’ve been already in the game from the start so please fix this issue.

Thanks for agreeing DGamer!

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I’m a BANANA

Let’s not forget that Campaign films are once again a no-show

> 2533274941181903;13:
> Let’s not forget that Campaign films are once again a no-show

Yeah, that’s a shame too. I think they should focus on making theatre as good as it can be for custom games first though.

> 2533274882924795;12:
> I’m a BANANA

Yes you are, Banana…yes you are.

Yo, I hear ya. As a machinima maker, I really want this stuff fixed up and made real nice.

Since we’re on the topic of Theater, can anyone tell me if there’s a way to take screenshots? Maybe I’m just dumb but I couldn’t find anything.

> 2533274836235675;1:
> I’m glad they kept theatre in Halo 5, but I feel it’s lacking in core features. Here are a few suggestions on ways to improve it:
>
> - Allow the player to play the clip (and fast forward/skip backwards) without having the interface up.
> - Fixing the broken zoom (you have to press both the left and right stick in to do so, and sometimes that doesn’t work either).
> - Adding a timeline so you know where you are in the clip (why wasn’t this a core feature?).
> - Being able to rename clips (easy for reference later on).
> And a BIG suggestion for custom games:
>
> - Fixing the weapon lowering (your weapons don’t appear lowered in 3rd person or free cam in theatre).
> I’m also unsure if Bookmarked Films are saved permanently or not, can someone clear that up please? It makes life so much easier for machinima creators.
>
> Thanks for reading!

you forgot i think 1 thing that there most fix also.

when the clip starts start on your own spartan and not from somebody else.

> 2533274823394867;18:
> > 2533274836235675;1:
> > I’m glad they kept theatre in Halo 5, but I feel it’s lacking in core features. Here are a few suggestions on ways to improve it:
> >
> > - Allow the player to play the clip (and fast forward/skip backwards) without having the interface up.
> > - Fixing the broken zoom (you have to press both the left and right stick in to do so, and sometimes that doesn’t work either).
> > - Adding a timeline so you know where you are in the clip (why wasn’t this a core feature?).
> > - Being able to rename clips (easy for reference later on).
> > And a BIG suggestion for custom games:
> >
> > - Fixing the weapon lowering (your weapons don’t appear lowered in 3rd person or free cam in theatre).
> > I’m also unsure if Bookmarked Films are saved permanently or not, can someone clear that up please? It makes life so much easier for machinima creators.
> >
> > Thanks for reading!
>
>
> you forgot i think 1 thing that there most fix also.
>
> when the clip starts start on your own spartan and not from somebody else.

That’d be useful, but I’m sure that’s a glitch with an easy fix.

> 2533274820430915;17:
> Since we’re on the topic of Theater, can anyone tell me if there’s a way to take screenshots? Maybe I’m just dumb but I couldn’t find anything.

That isn’t a feature either. This would also be a nice addition alongside a file share to show the community your best moments!