Please Fix the wall Glitch on Complex!

I am loving halo 4, but the community seems to just keep ruining it for me. I never liked infection on reach due to countless kids finding cheap spots. With the Flood there is for once not so cheap spot! until i watched last man sit INSIDE A -Yoinking!- WALL. In the back of the map people just run and crouch jump into the top of a door way which glitches them inside the wall. After that match every flood match that has complex as a choice as a map people just choose that like lock out on halo 2 and they being sitting in a wall. PLEASE 343 fix the wall! I wanna go back to flood mode! (btw that wall glitch is also annoying on oddball)

> I am loving halo 4, but the community seems to just keep ruining it for me. I never liked infection on reach due to countless kids finding cheap spots. With the Flood there is for once not so cheap spot! until i watched last man sit INSIDE A -Yoinking!- WALL. In the back of the map people just run and crouch jump into the top of a door way which glitches them inside the wall. After that match every flood match that has complex as a choice as a map people just choose that like lock out on halo 2 and they being sitting in a wall. PLEASE 343 fix the wall! I wanna go back to flood mode! (btw that wall glitch is also annoying on oddball)

It bugs the hell out of me specially when in oddball the whole team guards the entire area while the guy with the ball sits in there enjoying the show. Also with flood its even more annoying when you actually manage to get in there as a flood but what difference does it make because the last guy always sits above to opening waiting to load your face with shotgun rounds.

They’re bound to fix it since a lot of people are complaining about it.

They are just taking too long :confused: Hopefully they also add in a thing that makes it so you the map you last played isn’t on the voting list. Im so sick of haven and ragnorak!

Yeah I think 343i will fix these issues soon. Irs only week 2 but the community of l33t halo tryhards has chased me away from team slayer, btb, and dominion as all I get is dmr spam. I would use it but I hate the yoinking gun. I am more of a br and ar guy. Owell oddball and KoTH is proveing fun and enjoyable. CTF is something I play sometimes.

Complex overall is just annoying. Its get to the roaf and sit there with dmrs. I got my friends to sit on the roaf in flood and the rest of the humans joined in. we got the flood to give up trying to get us.

It hasn’t been a bother for me. hop up and as soon as I get inside. I use my flood thruster to kill the ones inside. I have yet to find anyone that’s prepared for that.

Or as a Spartan and I’m feeling kinda vigilante. I hop up there and sit inside the entrance to stop anyone else from getting up there and boot them if they betray me.

But it still needs fixed.

I get in too but its just irritating and usually half of the humans protect whose in there. Worst part is 9/10 the flood DONT know how to get in so its usually me and my friends attempting to kill them :open_mouth:

zombie that is exactly what i do! i was making a game out of it for a while but again its just a little irritating to worry about all that :open_mouth: id rather have fun hunting the flood!

Hi, i have been playing tha campaing on legendary and yesterday i finished it, i got the archivements and those things, but when i saw my service card and it says that the campaing is in course when i had already finished and i dint received the condecoration of finishing it on legendary here in waypoint says that im missing the mission 1 and 8 but i finished all the campaing and i dont have much time to repeat those levels can somebody help me to fix it or its necesary to repeat those nevels???

If Complex gets voted in I usually just quit. Or I’ll sit there and shoot anyone who jumps in. (until I’m zombiefied)

Might wanna post that as your own post and not on a post about glitching noobs :open_mouth: butttt i read something about a way to fix that on the forums…i think its under issues being investigated.