Please fix the UI

I haven’t finished or left a custom game and been able to cleanly return to the main menu. As for matchmaking, why does the game need to connect to the lobby all the time? It also loves lagging when backing out, causing unnecessary button presses that sometimes register and take players to the main menu instead of back to the playlist selection screen. All in all, slow, glitchy, and requires dashboarding to continue playing the game. It’s weird, I don’t get how you can go from a good clean UI in Halo 4 to something that’s simply a pain to use.

I’m not asking for more features like partying up (though this would be nice seeing as past games have had it), but only for something usable and representative of a flagship franchise. Please fix the UI in Halo 5. It’s absolutely horrendous and is a blemish on the first thing that players interact with. A good UI is something that goes unnoticed and this one desperately needs some camo.

Couldn’t agree more it’s so bad it glitches lags and freezes every single day dews not showing up not being able to buy or sell them after game freezing over and over and over I really hope they fix this for H6 cause it’s very amateur for a halo game

> 2533274966743271;2:
> Couldn’t agree more it’s so bad it glitches lags and freezes every single day dews not showing up not being able to buy or sell them after game freezing over and over and over I really hope they fix this for H6 cause it’s very amateur for a halo game

Yeah for real. Funny thing is I hopped on Halo 4 after a few months just because I was getting tired of dashboarding over and over. And guess what? Halo 4’s UI works like a dream. It’s clean, fast, and has everything where you expect it to be. One of the best if not the best of any Halo game to this day. I don’t get why they had to fix something unbroken to the point where it’s unusable a lot of the time.

I can’t tell you how many times I’ve reset my game thinking the game froze because of that kind of stuff I totally agree.

Agreed. Sometimes, when I sell REQ’s it for some reason backtracks in the point gain. It’s really annoying and forces me to sell another REQ.

> 2533274944752684;5:
> Agreed. Sometimes, when I sell REQ’s it for some reason backtracks in the point gain. It’s really annoying and forces me to sell another REQ.

The game is simply taking longer than usual in processing your REQ points; nothing too serious.

> 2535429593088083;6:
> > 2533274944752684;5:
> > Agreed. Sometimes, when I sell REQ’s it for some reason backtracks in the point gain. It’s really annoying and forces me to sell another REQ.
>
> The game is simply taking longer than usual in processing your REQ points; nothing too serious.

But it takes an annoying amount of time. Sometimes, it won’t even register until after another REQ.

I also forgot to mention that sometimes the customization and my Spartan take the weirdest red shift after certain games. Am I alone here?

> 2533274944752684;7:
> > 2535429593088083;6:
> > > 2533274944752684;5:
> > > Agreed. Sometimes, when I sell REQ’s it for some reason backtracks in the point gain. It’s really annoying and forces me to sell another REQ.
> >
> > The game is simply taking longer than usual in processing your REQ points; nothing too serious.
>
> But it takes an annoying amount of time. Sometimes, it won’t even register until after another REQ.
>
> I also forgot to mention that sometimes the customization and my Spartan take the weirdest red shift after certain games. Am I alone here?

Nope, I’ve seen red, a weird high-contrast beige, and black. Weirdest thing.