Please fix the following.

• Remove betrayals in general. you’re obviously going to kill teammates if everyone is too close together in Grifball. - Mid air crouching. I don’t know why people do that, it doesn’t make a difference and it’s quite pointless and annoying. The jump and quickly and repeatedly crouch, making it looking stupid. - Balance warzone assault maps. Players camp in high areas and spawn kill the attacking team. There have been multiple times where this would happen only 1/3 into the game. 2/3 of the time is wasted trying to fight back but getting destroyed by campers. - Music doesn’t play when the game starts and sometimes the audio is absent.

Crouch jumping or ‘Ghandi jumping’ is an important aspect of Halo’s gameplay, it used to make you harder to hit in the older Halo’s and allows you to jump to places otherwise inaccessible via normal jumping. Just because something is annoying or looks stupid (which are both subjective) isn’t a reason for it to be changed.
As for WZA, I suggest shooting back.

> 2533274895854641;1:
> - Remove betrayals in general. you’re obviously going to kill teammates if everyone is too close together in Grifball.
> - Mid air crouching. I don’t know why people do that, it doesn’t make a difference and it’s quite pointless and annoying. The jump and quickly and repeatedly crouch, making it looking stupid.
> - Balance warzone assault maps. Players camp in high areas and spawn kill the attacking team. There have been multiple times where this would happen only 1/3 into the game. 2/3 of the time is wasted trying to fight back but getting destroyed by campers.
> - Music doesn’t play when the game starts and sometimes the audio is absent.

Although these are some very good opinions they are only that except for the item in bold. I doubt these items with be addressed based on the fact that they are just an opinion and not a major data issue. However the item i have in bold is a current issue that is being worked on. This happened right after the GoM update. You are not the only one with this issue.

> 2535450041100255;2:
> Crouch jumping or ‘Ghandi jumping’ is an important aspect of Halo’s gameplay, it used to make you harder to hit in the older Halo’s and allows you to jump to places otherwise inaccessible via normal jumping. Just because something is annoying or looks stupid (which are both subjective) isn’t a reason for it to be changed.
> As for WZA, I suggest shooting back.

We do shoot back. We spawn and get killed within 3 seconds. They are groups of campers in high areas waiting for the enemy to spawn, and as soon as the enemy spawns 2-4 people target the one recently spawned person. So 2/3 of the game is trying to not get spawn killed.
Also for the crouch jumping I didn’t know that was the purpose of it. Even thought it doesn’t work when I face someone doing that.