Please fix the connections!

I know you are looking into connection issues, but why the heck does it seem like I’m only connecting with people from Cali and Mexico when I’m in Tn. I should be connecting with east coast people more and rarely west coast if any at all. Please look into this. It’s gotten worse and it is a pain when you can’t get kills because of the lag!

> I know you are looking into connection issues, but why the heck does it seem like I’m only connecting with people from Cali and Mexico when I’m in Tn. I should be connecting with east coast people more and rarely west coast if any at all. Please look into this. It’s gotten worse and it is a pain when you can’t get kills because of the lag!

I feel your pain and have been experiencing this. If I find any players from outside the US, I typically avoid them just to have a better overall MM experience. This is extremely stupid and irritating and I hope they implement the search filters back in. God I miss those so much. :confused:

UK gamer, had some atrocious lag today and took nearly ten minutes just to re-establish connection to a game.