Please fix Nemesis with TU

Nemesis needs to be fixed with the Title Update. The way Nemesis works is that it puts a maker over the last player that killed you. The problem is that the marker disappears 6 sec – 10 sec after you respond. Which doesn’t even give you enough time to find the player that killed you last on even small maps like Abandon. This Support Upgrade doesn’t give you any help at all. Please fix with Title Update.

That’s a lengthy amount of time. You should be able to find the enemy by 10 seconds. Even if you don’t, you know the general area they are in.

> That’s a lengthy amount of time. You should be able to find the enemy by 10 seconds. Even if you don’t, you know the general area they are in.

Yeah if you want to rush into battle like all the other BKs out there. But really dude if your on a big map and you just respond you have 6 to 10 sec to find them or the maker disappears. Like really dude that’s not going to happen. In that amount of time you can’t even get out of your base or half way across the map. I use Abandon because its a small map so people that haven’t use Nemesis yet could understand where I’m coming from.

What’s Nemesis?

lolwut

6-10 seconds is an eternity in terms of game time. If anything it should be reduced to 2 seconds.

> What’s Nemesis?

A perk you get from the Stalker Specialization. It places a marker over the enemy that last killed you.

I think it works fine, it’s not suppose to stay there for a long period of time, just give you a general direction of the area they’re at on the map.

> > What’s Nemesis?
>
> A perk you get from the Stalker Specialization. It places a marker over the enemy that last killed you.
>
> I think it works fine, it’s not suppose to stay there for a long period of time, just give you a general direction of the area they’re at on the map.

Oh another specialization I wouldn’t know, I’m still stuck at 70

> > That’s a lengthy amount of time. You should be able to find the enemy by 10 seconds. Even if you don’t, you know the general area they are in.
>
> Yeah if you want to rush into battle like all the other BKs out there. But really dude if your on a big map and you just respond you have 6 to 10 sec to find them or the maker disappears. Like really dude that’s not going to happen. In that amount of time you can’t even get out of your base or half way across the map. I use Abandon because its a small map so people that haven’t use Nemesis yet could understand where I’m coming from.

Kinda funny that you mention bad kids when you’re using something that requires you to die in order to use it.

> Kinda funny that you mention bad kids when you’re using something that requires you to die in order to use it.

This.

Anything that has death as a pre-requisite is the dumbest thing in any game. Rewarding failure is never a good idea, ever. Not to mention you have MULTIPLE support upgrades that are 10x more useful from the start.

This entire concept should just be removed from the game.

Edit: Fixed quote.

Why not just use something else if it isn’t doing you any good? There are many other things you can put in it’s place that you’ll probably find more useful…

> Why not just use something else if it isn’t doing you any good? There are many other things you can put in it’s place that you’ll probably find more useful…

I know that there are plenty of other ones I could use. But since I earned it I might as well test it out. Like when I test something out I play at least 10-25 games with it so I can see if it’s worth using or not. Plus I’m not like most people I like to change the way I play games or even playing sports. I don’t like doing the same thing over and over and over again in less I’m getting paid for it or I have no choice in the matter. That’s why I’m trying to complete all my commendation. That’s why I would really like to see this fix with the TU or sometime in the near future. Because doing this is no easy task what so ever. Like I get killed so many times by trying to get kills with the Plasma Pistol that it’s not even funny. But it’s a challenge with in a challenge to kill someone with such a weak weapon when they have a death star (DMR, BR, Shotgun,) in their hands. But when it happens I rejoice in the glory then get back to killing people. But if everything works the way it’s suppose to then everything should go smooth. But then again at the rate I’m going at now it will take forever. :slight_smile:

Honestly, the only use I see for this is for two types of people.

1: The tactical kind that keeps track of the enemy and make estimations on where the enemy is and what he/she is doing. i.e if it’s a camper or if he/she is moving somewhere, and can tell this to team mates.

2: The raging kind that just needs to take revenge immediatley ignoring everything else in the match than the player that just killed them.

The last one makes me laugh, I can just imagine it.

“OH MY GOOOD, WHERE IS THAT -Yoink-, I’LL -Yoinking!- KILL YOU YOU -Yoink-, I HAD ROCKETS, GIVE THEM BACK, HE’S THERE, AAARGGGGHHHGHHAHHAHGHAG rage gurgle

> I’m trying to complete all my commendation.

Good luck with “Flood Victory, Mongoose destroyer, Plasma Pistol and Perfection” you’re going to need it.

Flood victory: It took me 11 games to get 3 victories, and that was to get the first rank of it done, I had two from before. I wanted to see what the helmet looked like. I regret every minute of it.

Mongoose destroyer: I think I have one, barely anyone uses mongoose anymore, and when they do, I don’t have a weapon to destroy it. The driver also always dies but the vehicle manages to survive.

Plasma Pistol: Well this one speaks for itself.

Perfection: I have three in total I think. I’m not however going to get anymore because of all the different AA’s and loadout combinations paired up with switching spawns, random personal and global ordnance giving out power weapons like candy to trick or treaters.