Please fix halo 4

Please help halo it’s almost dead .I play a lot and there are a lot of things wrong with this game I follow the forums and 95 percent of people don’t like what you have done to halo 25 thousand peak and 11 thousand low you should be ashamed of yourselves and yes people are lazy so your gonna have to give in to things you don’t want to change and change them anyway or the sales for your next game won’t even cover the employee salaries and halo will be lost forever. Put the rank on player profile that’s what people want get over it people are gonna cheat and sell 50s but whatever there will still be legit people and you will make them happy .NO WANTS SLAYER PRO! also rank and social playlists there is nothing wrong with adding it in also adjust the spawns and 343 please with the power weapons there shouldn’t be one team with 4 binary rifles my god people its not hard do you even play the game yourselves? I am just a good player who always loved halo I have been waiting for you but you haven’t come through put down pastrami sandwich your dripping all over your desk and fix it before its un cool to even say halo out load.

halo 4 with the tittle update is as good as its going to get lol you should be happy before the tittle update this game was -Yoink- now their working on halo 5 and their having mlg pros help them with the game and now that their listening to the community and what we want halo 5 is probably going to be great.

> .NO WANTS SLAYER PRO!

Really getting sick of hearing this because if that’s the case IT SHOULD NEVER BE VOTED FOR!

Every Slayer game I go into, random or not, you hear most of the the players saying ******** PRO! Which I totally agree with. If you’re going to say “but all three options are PRO” then do what I do when I see all INF. “I BACK OUT”! omg, is it really that hard?

Sorry, but the gametype is Halo.

I was going to thank you. Remove the BS about “no one wanting slayer pro” and I will agree. I am disgusted that people still argue that.

> halo 4 with the tittle update is as good as its going to get lol you should be happy before the tittle update this game was Yoink! now their working on halo 5 and their having mlg pros help them with the game and now that their listening to the community and what we want halo 5 is probably going to be great.

This is Reach all over again. Halo 4 had MLG pros test the game too, look how that turned out. 343i “fixed” Reach and listened to the community, look how that turned out.

I have no trust in 343 whatsoever as they haven’t done anything that has benefited or made a better Halo experience for me and many others.

> > halo 4 with the tittle update is as good as its going to get lol you should be happy before the tittle update this game was Yoink! now their working on halo 5 and their having mlg pros help them with the game and now that their listening to the community and what we want halo 5 is probably going to be great.
>
> This is Reach all over again. Halo 4 had MLG pros test the game too, look how that turned out. 343i “fixed” Reach and listened to the community, look how that turned out.
>
> I have no trust in 343 whatsoever as they haven’t done anything that has benefited or made a better Halo experience for me and many others.

You have your information INCORRECT.

They let the PROs play the game before release with Reach and Even Halo 4, but they were past the point of making changes. You can’t fix the game’s core gameplay after the game is playable. The feedback they received between Reach and Halo 4 was mixed because they thought it was just something new and people just didn’t like the first feel.

They tried something new and it still failed.

They are now taking feedback BEFORE the game has been developed even into an Alpha build from top players. You have to admit, Halo 4 is hands down better since the TU update.

SunDance, Ghandi and Angel on the scene should help Halo 5. All you Ninja fans, I hate to say it, he may be more harmful to development. He’s very animated in his wording and one sided. A mellow mind will push logic more than an over animated/emotional driven conversation.

If Halo 5 is anything like Halo 4, you might as well start finding another game to play or even system.

Hands-down BETTER?

It’s HANDS-DOWN WORSE. The weapon tuning doesn’t mean JACK when they destroyed all the maps with their PW & vehicle-happy spawns.

> Hands-down BETTER?
>
> It’s HANDS-DOWN WORSE. The weapon tuning doesn’t mean JACK when they destroyed all the maps with their PW & vehicle-happy spawns.

Well that’s a Halo 4 fail, there is no reason to have OD to even put PW all over the map.

Thanks for your thoughts I personally will play anything I’m going by what I have seen on forums and seven other peoples complaints I play with in a regular basis I want people to come back to halo 4 I don’t think it’s gonna happen I don’t think they did enough quick enough and we lost everyone I don’t like to see halo in dire straits guys you know what I’m saying.im also afraid that halo 5 will disappoint if our voices the true fans are not herd loud and clear the only thing I don’t agree with is tho is the mlg people they helped with halo matchmaking before the game came out and they gave it 10’s like there is a video of walshy when the game was released he said it was great ehh wrong mlg people I know a lot of them and they will hang out with 343 and just kiss there -Yoink- because they paid for there plane ticket there hotel and food so that will just go no where.if you are reading this don’t rage on me come talk to me send me a friend request my gamer tag is crazyrays Xx 4 I’m always usually playing and kicking -Yoink- don’t yell at me let 343 know what’s bothering u and we can educate them together.

It’s funny… as I read through all these posts complaining about weapon drops, ordinance drops, map issues, etc, I can’t help but think one thing; ALL I WANT IS FOR THE GAME TO WORK WITHOUT LAGGING ON EVERY MAP. It’s absolutely ridiculous that I can’t even enjoy ONE game without constant lag. I’m constantly killed because of it, and conversely, I am often emptying entire BR/DMR clips into opponents’ heads as they lag across the map and I don’t get a kill. I love Halo 4, everything about it as a matter of fact. But it just simply doesn’t matter how good a game is, or how many updates/upgrades the developer implements into it, if the fundamental elements of the game don’t work. In this case, the online peer-to-peer gameplay is just a broken, lagging, pile of garbage. It’s really upsetting to those of us who have top tier internet connections. Why should we be affected by this nonsense??? I wish this problem COULD be addressed and FIXED, because as I stated before, I really love this game.