Please fix Big Team Battle!

BTB in MCC is a total mess after the last update. First off, fix the new ‘One or more players are not ready to start Matchmaking’ glitch that is happening all the time after playing one game as a party of 2-6. You shouldn’t have to restart your whole game after every match almost two months in now. Second, maps are failing to load all the time, especially Halo 3 maps lately, games never start, or the game ends early. There are also still issues with the Party Leader not being able to bring the whole party with him when backing out. There should also be more feedback to how many players were found. For instance, say ’ 5 Players Found’ instead of ‘Players Found’ so we know if it’s worth our wait. It would also be nice to have a clear message as to when we are connecting to a dedicated server. Lastly, too many people are quitting, games still start 7 on 5, etc. Penalize quitters that actually quit more than a minute in. It would not hurt the Halo franchise either to simply turn off Friendly Fire across all Halo games as all the crybabies do is betray when they don’t get their precious sniper rifle. Just get rid of Friendly Fire altogether, as people don’t like playing Team Slayer 6 vs. 4 on Containment BTB after two guests were booted, it’s a poor experience & you end up fighting your own team more often than the enemy team! (especially stinks after waiting 10-15 mins for a BTB game as it is)

That’s my two cents at least. This game has been such a disappointment after playing 9000+ Halo 2 matches back in the day & wauting almost 5 years for Halo 2 to come back online.

yes. to all.

Please reply to keep this near the top…

> BTB in MCC is a total mess after the last update. First off, fix the new ‘One or more players are not ready to start Matchmaking’ glitch that is happening all the time after playing one game as a party of 2-6. You shouldn’t have to restart your whole game after every match almost two months in now

Couldn’t agree more! Having to quit MCC and reform a party after every game (or so) gets old very quickly!
Issues like this are only going to negatively affect matchmaking population {it takes long enough to get a BTB game anyways}, the fact there’s no online population totals in the UI is a testament to the numbers already being comparatively low.

I can’t see BTB ever being 100%.

It was fun while it lasted.

Two playlists ,one slayer and one objective, have the dedicated server rotate through all the maps. I think I’ve maybe played 5% of the total maps and game types.

> 2533274794587107;6:
> Two playlists ,one slayer and one objective, have the dedicated server rotate through all the maps. I think I’ve maybe played 5% of the total maps and game types.

What dedicated server? I’m getting host migrations left and right.

People quit because everyone chooses halo 3 maps. Halo 3 has horrible multiplayer, I reset the game everytime someone votes for it. I’m glad the maps don’t work, they need to put halo 3 in one category so the losers that play that POS can be singled out.

> 2533274869936052;8:
> People quit because everyone chooses halo 3 maps. Halo 3 has horrible multiplayer, I reset the game everytime someone votes for it. I’m glad the maps don’t work, they need to put halo 3 in one category so the losers that play that POS can be singled out.

The struggle continues right? You quit when h3 is chosen probably because you are terrible get good m8.

> 2533274919645709;9:
> > 2533274869936052;8:
> > People quit because everyone chooses halo 3 maps. Halo 3 has horrible multiplayer, I reset the game everytime someone votes for it. I’m glad the maps don’t work, they need to put halo 3 in one category so the losers that play that POS can be singled out.
>
>
> The struggle continues right? You quit when h3 is chosen probably because you are terrible get good m8.

I would be deeply appreciative if you would refrain from speaking. inbred loser. Your trash “mate.”

I have only ever played ONE game of BTB, and I have tried multiple times to get into a game through the last few months…
Halo is at its most fun I believe in BTB, and this game has completely sucked any fun that can be had straight out of it with not working.
I agree with Dark Jak, I dont think we will ever be able to play it the way we should be able to.

It’s kind of funny that it’s easier to find a btb game in Halo 3 on 360, even when the population counter is at 0.

Only team slayer works for me, I’ve always loved btb.

> 2625759425617476;13:
> Only team slayer works for me, I’ve always loved btb.

Same here, i’m amazed you guys are actually able to play BTB.
Closest i got with a party of 3 on the weekend was an almost full lobby that ended with only my party in it.

My friends and I have definitely run into the “'One or more players are not ready to start Matchmaking” glitch; and we regularly are completely unable to play BTB. In the best cases, we are left sitting in a lobby together, waiting while it moves between “Searching for players” and “Connecting to session”.

We’ve all gone through the listed suggestions (re-install, power cycle, etc…), but have yet to play a BTB with 6 of us in a roster.

We have been able to play custom games together, but we ran into a far more interesting glitch with the roster when we tried to do so:

• After switching from the Multiplayer to the Custom Game, our roster was messed up
  • Two people from our party were removed from the roster, and we had 3 random people suddenly in
  • After kicking the 3 random people, my two friends were able to rejoin

Yes BTB is still a nightmare ESPECIALLY if you have guests.

I found that changing my one friend’s privacy settings in his actual Xbox from ‘Custom’ to ‘Adult’ cleared up some of his issues.

Completely agree with OP big team battle is a complete mess, as a friend recently said over XBOX live playing MCC lately is like riding on the crest of a wave, as long as you stay on that crest it works beautifully ie don’t quit, good connection, don’t add to party, just go from game to game. BUT!!! If you come off that wave for any reason your never getting back on it.

hi guys does anyone know why social big team is saying population 0 and wont find anyone?also do you know a fix? cheers

> 2533274829655668;19:
> hi guys does anyone know why social big team is saying population 0 and wont find anyone?also do you know a fix? cheers

I’ve never seen population counts on the MCC. Is this new?