Please fix Big Team Battle on Hemmorage

Please either remove Hemmorage from Big Team Battle or adjust it. For example, add more vehicles, or reduce vehicle spawn times. Most of the map has no cover, and the best way to get around is in a vehicle. Unfortunately most of the time, you spawn at your base and all vehicles that spawned in your base are either destroyed or taken. Then you see if the sniper has spawned and there is still someone using it.

Post in the official Hemorrhage map thread. Many have complained about the setup (or lack of any setup) on Hemorrhage. But to change 343 needs to see the posts in the official thread.

I just want lower weighting of this stupid map. All anyone ever votes for in BTB is Hemmorhage Slayer. BORING.

You may not like it much, but I don’t think most people would be happy if you started changing the layout of Hemorrhage just because it is very wide open and little cover. It is still fairly a CLASSIC due to Blood Gulch and Coagulation, even though they all differed in little ways.

Changing the amount of vehicles I would be fine with though. I’d prefer if there were less actually. Just one warthog, one ghost, and some mongooses. MAYBE, two warthogs.

That and putting the one teleport back near the trees/caves.

I think the sniper should spawn slower and every vehicle that’s not the wrath or revanant spawn faster.

Before everyone was handed mini-snipers (TUed DMR) you could roam around in the center of the map without being gunned down in a half a second.

> Before everyone was handed mini-snipers (TUed DMR) you could roam around in the center of the map without being gunned down in a half a second.

Boom see that?! read that. Exactly why I don’t like Tu and why Plunderfull’s posts are dead on. :wink:

> Before everyone was handed mini-snipers (TUed DMR) you could roam around in the center of the map without being gunned down in a half a second.

If you had a good DMR and good situational awareness you could still do this.