Please end REQs for good! PLEASE!!!

Dear 343I, I hate how you guys took the fun out of unlocking armor. This is not an RNG game. Please in H6 DO NOT put any REQ system or atleast make it so that armor and emblem have nothing to do with REQs. Emblems shouldn’t even be premade. PLEASE O PLEASE PLEASE! Its torture for us unfortunate that spend time playing halo. I still can’t figure out the REQ system after watching hours of video and many words read. Halo armor should be representing how good you are at the game not how lucky you are! Emblems should be showing who you are as a gamer not how lucky you are! It needs to stop! Stop the REQs. End it for armor and emblems now!

Seriously there’s this guy who’s a level 14-15 and he already has Buck’s helm. Im a level 50 and thats just NOT very fair! Sure sure could have been micro trans BUT NO ONE LIKES THAT! Just don’t make DLC free 343I! Thats why your nothing with out microtans.!

#StopTheREQs

lol you sound jelly.

“omg, brittney has a coach purse. it’s not fair! she doesn’t deserve it”

Personally, I am glad they introduced them in Halo 5 because now I know that if they are in Halo 6 I wont get it.

It would take several hammers to the skull to put microtransactions in again

> 2533274913126156;2:
> lol you sound jelly.
>
> “omg, brittney has a coach purse. it’s not fair! she doesn’t deserve it”

Lol its just that Ive been spending so much more time on the game than a level 14-15 and that person somehow got Buck’s helm.

<mark>Do not make nonconstructive posts.</mark>

> 2533274797303698;3:
> Personally, I am glad they introduced them in Halo 5 because now I know that if they are in Halo 6 I wont get it.

THANK YOU FOR THE QUALITY POST. YES MICROTRANSACTIONS, A REALITY OF MODERN GAMING, ARE GOING TO DETER YOU FROM BUYING HALO. Guys, seriously??

> 2533274838246015;6:
> > 2533274797303698;3:
> > Personally, I am glad they introduced them in Halo 5 because now I know that if they are in Halo 6 I wont get it.
>
>
> THANK YOU FOR THE QUALITY POST. YES MICROTRANSACTIONS, A REALITY OF MODERN GAMING, ARE GOING TO DETER YOU FROM BUYING HALO. Guys, seriously??

You think there’s something wrong with not wanting to support p2w policies when you already paid $60 for a game?

> 2533274838246015;6:
> > 2533274797303698;3:
> > Personally, I am glad they introduced them in Halo 5 because now I know that if they are in Halo 6 I wont get it.
>
>
> THANK YOU FOR THE QUALITY POST. YES MICROTRANSACTIONS, A REALITY OF MODERN GAMING, ARE GOING TO DETER YOU FROM BUYING HALO. Guys, seriously??

Yes. We are adults with money. We can choose to spend money on things we enjoy, and not spend money on things we don’t enjoy. In Reach, you choose what to spend your Barbie Bucks® on to unlock the stuff you want. In Halo 5, the REQ system is for the lucky. One friend got a DMR unlock at rank 12. I had my entire commendation done from picking DMRs off his dead body before I got my unlock DEEP into the 80’s in rank. The REQ system and lack of split screen are things that greatly detract from Halo for me. Thus, like TimeDipper, if these features persist in Halo 6, that’s a no-go. I’m glad you like the system, but some of us do not.

> 2533274838246015;6:
> > 2533274797303698;3:
> > Personally, I am glad they introduced them in Halo 5 because now I know that if they are in Halo 6 I wont get it.
>
>
> THANK YOU FOR THE QUALITY POST. YES MICROTRANSACTIONS, A REALITY OF MODERN GAMING, ARE GOING TO DETER YOU FROM BUYING HALO. Guys, seriously??

Uhhh yeah totally serious. There are a lot of reasons I won’t be buying halo 6 and REQs are definitely one of them

You can’t figure out the REQ system despite hours of watching videos and presumably reading about it? It’s a pretty simple system, and it’s making money for 343i, which keeps them from selling map packs. Yes, someone can get lucky and unlock some rare item at an early level, but if you play the game consistently, you’ll unlock everything eventually, especially if you complete the tiers of packs in order (get all Bronze Pack REQs first, then Silver, and finally Gold). Besides, I like that the REQ system gives me something to look forward to every time I play - I know I’ll likely have enough REQ points for a gold pack and some new stuff after a reasonable amount of playtime. The system’s fine, I think.

> 2533274838246015;6:
> > 2533274797303698;3:
> > Personally, I am glad they introduced them in Halo 5 because now I know that if they are in Halo 6 I wont get it.
>
>
> THANK YOU FOR THE QUALITY POST. YES MICROTRANSACTIONS, A REALITY OF MODERN GAMING, ARE GOING TO DETER YOU FROM BUYING HALO. Guys, seriously??

I have accepted microtransaction, do you see me complaining about them? Think before you post. I am replying to REQs, not MT! If I could buy a piece of armor for a certain price over a virtual currency which has a 1/1000 chance of getting what I want I would rather that. Its my personal opinion and my money.

yea i preferred unlocking armor by in game accomplishments

Ok, the reqs are kinda ****y, but think. Due to the microtransactions, we get free updates and stuff, instead of paying for DLC. Even if its random, the only thing I hate is the emblems, and how they’re like Destiny. Kinda sucks we cant make them super customisable any more…

lel my brother doesn’t share that opinion, he still hasn’t gotten a DMR a level 68

> 2533274886567981;13:
> Ok, the reqs are kinda ****y, but think. Due to the microtransactions, we get free updates and stuff, instead of paying for DLC. Even if its random, the only thing I hate is the emblems, and how they’re like Destiny. Kinda sucks we cant make them super customisable any more…
>
> lel my brother doesn’t share that opinion, he still hasn’t gotten a DMR a level 68

To be honest, I was more excited about the Halo 3 map packs then micro transactions in Halo 5. I knew the product and what I was investing in. Now I don’t really know what I am getting. Do I really need the same armor/helmet again with a different color scheme, or do I really need another weapon skin if I am content with the one I have for the rest of my Halo 5 career. I would rather pay the 25cents to unlock DMR from level 1 then $10+ at testing my luck. Of course just like your brother it took me a LONG time to get my first DMR because I don’t buy REQs. I share his pain.

naw im good

> 2533274913126156;2:
> lol you sound jelly.
>
> “omg, brittney has a coach purse. it’s not fair! she doesn’t deserve it”

LMAO

The req system isn’t terrible, but emblems should not be part of it. Emblems should be unlocked through completing commendations and specific achievements. I feel so robbed every time I open a gold pack and get an emblem out of it rather than any of the other potential unlocks.

i have everything because i played the game for fun. just play stop grinding for stuff

> 2533274816735326;18:
> i have everything because i played the game for fun. just play stop grinding for stuff

I want to say that’s systematically impossible. Only way to unlock everything is to play pretty much constantly, which for most means playing way more than they want to.

> 2533274800701473;8:
> > 2533274838246015;6:
> > > 2533274797303698;3:
> > > Personally, I am glad they introduced them in Halo 5 because now I know that if they are in Halo 6 I wont get it.
> >
> >
> > THANK YOU FOR THE QUALITY POST. YES MICROTRANSACTIONS, A REALITY OF MODERN GAMING, ARE GOING TO DETER YOU FROM BUYING HALO. Guys, seriously??
>
>
> Yes. We are adults with money. We can choose to spend money on things we enjoy, and not spend money on things we don’t enjoy. In Reach, you choose what to spend your Barbie Bucks® on to unlock the stuff you want. In Halo 5, the REQ system is for the lucky. One friend got a DMR unlock at rank 12. I had my entire commendation done from picking DMRs off his dead body before I got my unlock DEEP into the 80’s in rank. The REQ system and lack of split screen are things that greatly detract from Halo for me. Thus, like TimeDipper, if these features persist in Halo 6, that’s a no-go. I’m glad you like the system, but some of us do not.

Mate you’ve played H5 online 262 hours you’re going to buy Halo 6.