Please don't -Yoink- up Halo 6

I am starting to get worried that 343I is truly only making Halo worse. Most fans are saying it is getting worse.

First, my two main problems are that the campaign story was bad, and secondly, you can’t fully customize your spartan.
I really hate this stupid uniform look on my -Yoink!- spartan. I’ve been trying to deal with it for such a long time and I’m so fed up with it.
I like how 343I want’s to be realistic for spartan armor, but it should really be the player’s choice to wear same stuff with same stuff. I wan’t to change my shoulders so badly. I wan’t to change my chest armor, but keep these arms. It’s to damn annoying to have this issue. If 343I doesn’t make Halo 6 have fully customization armor, then I’m about to quit.
Seriously I REALLY hate 343I for this. Armor customization is my specialty and they just just took it and sprayed -Yoink- all over it and pissed on it.
I love the way they are going with stances, visors, and assassination, but it doesn’t fulfill the loved difference. I could call 343I total hypocrites because they brought back Jorge’s, Emile’s, and Jun’s armor back in Halo 5. Why bring back different armor pieces on the same suit if there is nothing like those in the game?

I wan’t to have huge shoulders and small chest.
I wan’t to have one big shoulder and one small shoulder to make it look like my spartan jacks off.
I wan’t to have Noble arms with Mark IV chest.
I wan’t to have a computer on my wrist.
I wan’t to have black under suits
I wan’t to have more crotch armor
I wan’t to make my spartan look like a Storm Trooper/ Death Trooper from Rogue one
I wan’t my stupid spartan to look cool!

Well I can surely tell you that you are not the first one to make a thread about how Halo is going down the hole and what things you want changed. I personally think Halo is suffering, but people are just overreacting. I love Halo 5, and of course it has flaws that could easily be fixed but they (for the most part) don’t stop me from thinking it’s a great game. And 343 will fix most of their mistakes with Halo 6. But they are taking Halo the direction they want. And it doesn’t take much to find out that what they are doing wirh it really isn’t so bad.

When I buy Halo 6 after the game is released, I’m going to complete the entire Campaign on Legendary collecting all skulls, terminals, etc.

[deleted]

It’s been a long time since I seen seen a thread like this. But hey! I agree with you the armour customization and the atrocious campaign storyline (level design is better than Halo 4 IMO).

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Regen. Vehicle. Health.

Armor Customization is literally NOTHING and does not make or break a game… Campaign and story I can agree with, I’m generally not happy about the story’s direction, but 343 is stuck with it now.

I’m at least curious if they can wrap up the current story arc in an interesting fashion, but I want to see them tell a more traditional Halo story more along the lines of CE and H2, in its overall tone and feel, as soon as they possibly can.

The overall tone of the Halo universe established in Combat Evolved should be the benchmark! Now it doesn’t even feel like we’re playing a Halo storyline anymore.

A little or lot, H5 is an improvement over H4. You can expect a forge just as good, spectating, custom browser etc in the next game. They need to work on their skilled matching, spawning, JIP, Maps of all sizes and layouts, Art style and textures, Campaign, and give us, the people the want it, a big playlist that will allow a large fireteam.

Lastly I don’t ever want to see Spartan Charge again or the aiming system they have in place. I’m sure I’m missing more, but that’s what I got off the top of my head.

> 2533274985084926;2:
> Well I can surely tell you that you are not the first one to make a thread about how Halo is going down the hole and what things you want changed. I personally think Halo is suffering, but people are just overreacting. I love Halo 5, and of course it has flaws that could easily be fixed but they (for the most part) don’t stop me from thinking it’s a great game. And 343 will fix most of their mistakes with Halo 6. But they are taking Halo the direction they want. And it doesn’t take much to find out that what they are doing wirh it really isn’t so bad.

Imma have to go with the smart HYv47.

The problems Halo 5 faced at launch, have been corrected but it took a full year before we felt that impact.

Armor customization… Well OP i have to admit i can’t see the big deal here. Sure we all want to look different but in the end… It’s Halo? When Halo CE and 2 launched, we could change our colours and emblems… We certainly didn’t care about our looks though. Halo 3 gave us the options of new shoulders, a new helmet or chest piece but it’s not like it was a Groundbreaking advancement for Halo either.

Halo will still play as it does, with or without Extremely large shoulders, combined with Emile’s helmet and shotguns shells (Mocking the typical Reach players i met hehe)
It’s just visuals… If the game has great gameplay, the armor hardly affects overall quality.

As for the story being bad… Well… It wasn’t exactly what they promised, no and Chief becoming a secondary protagonist did shock me outta my shoes… But… I went back in time to the ‘‘young me’’, when Halo 2 blew me away with the whole ‘‘play as arbiter’’ concept. I eventually came to love it and i don’t mind Locke being an important role… I just don’t like he’s THE main role. However i think that this bad part, will play into Halo 6’s story just fine.

343 took more hits with Halo 5s direction, than they did with Halo 4. Various matters are on their list but not all are top priority, just because we fans want it to be.

343 literally had no organization when they were making halo 5. They had a great campaign wrote up but their lack of organization completely killed the execution.

That also explains why halo 5 was barebones at launch.

Halo 6 will have a much better campaign and will be complete at launch, because 343 is now organized.

Think of Halo 5 as a complete disaster as a result of a major choke up on 343’s part.

> 2535440120215345;10:
> 343 literally had no organization when they were making halo 5. They had a great campaign wrote up but their lack of organization completely killed the execution.
> That also explains why halo 5 was barebones at launch.
> Halo 6 will have a much better campaign and will be complete at launch, because 343 is now organized.
> Think of Halo 5 as a complete disaster as a result of a major choke up on 343’s part.

I’ve got mixed concerns about H6. On one hand I’m quite optimistic, on the other hand…
Well, Halo 4 did a great story and a unpleasing multiplayer. Didn’t keep me from playing it a ton sure, but it was easily my least favorite.
Halo 5 had a great multiplayer - hiccups with aiming, matchmaking, etc not withstanding - but had a complete reverse with the multiplayer.

For Halo 6 I can see one of three things happening:

• It’ll be lackluster in both accounts, and be exceptionally poor in both Campaign and Multiplayer - It’ll have a fantastic Campaign and Multiplayer, and come to be a memorable game for many. - It’ll be mediocre in both accounts; being neither horrible nor great. An average game, yet still likeable.We can hope they’re organized enough for H6 when the time comes, and that the game’s story - be it good or not - actually reflects the advertising. That was my major gripe with H5’s story, was that most everything that led up to it ended up being sent to the recycle bin without warning.

> 2533274850869596;11:
> > 2535440120215345;10:
> > 343 literally had no organization when they were making halo 5. They had a great campaign wrote up but their lack of organization completely killed the execution.
> > That also explains why halo 5 was barebones at launch.
> > Halo 6 will have a much better campaign and will be complete at launch, because 343 is now organized.
> > Think of Halo 5 as a complete disaster as a result of a major choke up on 343’s part.
>
> I’ve got mixed concerns about H6. On one hand I’m quite optimistic, on the other hand…
> Well, Halo 4 did a great story and a unpleasing multiplayer. Didn’t keep me from playing it a ton sure, but it was easily my least favorite.
> Halo 5 had a great multiplayer - hiccups with aiming, matchmaking, etc not withstanding - but had a complete reverse with the multiplayer.
>
> For Halo 6 I can see one of three things happening:
> - It’ll be lackluster in both accounts, and be exceptionally poor in both Campaign and Multiplayer - It’ll have a fantastic Campaign and Multiplayer, and come to be a memorable game for many. - It’ll be mediocre in both accounts; being neither horrible nor great. An average game, yet still likeable.We can hope they’re organized enough for H6 when the time comes, and that the game’s story - be it good or not - actually reflects the advertising. That was my major gripe with H5’s story, was that most everything that led up to it ended up being sent to the recycle bin without warning.

I highly doubt #1 will happen. 343 nailed it in Halo 5, and I’m certain they know that, so I doubt they will try to completely change it again.

i will never trust 343 after they made halo 4 and followed it up with that MCC flop

while i feel like h5 is the best we’ve had in a decade i dont believe 343 is capable of making a game on par with halo 2 or 3

Halo 6 will be the first Halo game I don’t pre-order. I want to have hope in 343i (and Halo Wars 2 looks good so far (and HW:DE is awesome)) but after Halo 4, MCC, and 5 I’m keeping my fingers crossed until after Halo 6’s launch.