Please, don't stand on the scorpion.

Just don’t do it. It’s a bad idea. 90% of the time you’re going to end up getting hit by a shell from the scorpion and it’s going to: Kill you, kill the gunner, kill anyone else standing on the tank, and badly damage the tank.

same with wraiths…one time I got a triple betrayal cause 3 ppl were standing in front of the mortar when i shot…

It’s common logic not to do this. Anyone who does it anyways probably won’t listen to this anyways.

> It’s common logic not to do this. Anyone who does it anyways is trying to force you to inadvertently betray them so they can boot you and take the tank.

Fixed.

I must agree. I don’t see it fair how some people who would like to use the tank will stand on it so you will betray them, accidentally of course, then you get booted and they will be able to have the tank. There should be some counter to this, such as making people who do this ride on the side and only be able to get off, and not on the top.

> > It’s common logic not to do this. Anyone who does it anyways is trying to force you to inadvertently betray them so they can boot you and take the tank.
>
> Fixed.

Yep, it’s not like they’re doing it on accident.

On another note, 343 should add the side seats back to the tank in Halo 4.

If you don’t want someone to do something specific, don’t mention it specifically.

I read the topic in Johnsons voice.

> I read the topic in Johnsons voice.

I just re-read it in Johnson’s voice because of you.

You win the Internet.

The more you ask people not to do something stupid, the more likely they are to do it out of spite.