Please don't shoot me...

Does anyone have any details on this leader ability from the stream just now? I tuned in a tad late, and my understanding is that it doesn’t allow your units, or your teammates units, to be attacked for a set amount of time (15 seconds?). Can anyone confirm? If this is remotely the case, I fear for playing 3 v 3 the day Yap Yap is released.

> 2533274967376955;1:
> Does anyone have any details on this leader ability from the stream just now? I tuned in a tad late, and my understanding is that it doesn’t allow your units, or your teammates units, to be attacked for a set amount of time (15 seconds?). Can anyone confirm? If this is remotely the case, I fear for playing 3 v 3 the day Yap Yap is released.

Hey. I posted the leader wheel and units in another thread. Its not 100% but what I could get.

No one can attack when its active and it can be upgraded to last i think 20 seconds.

Ahh, just found your thread, thanks! Hoping Viper has mercy for me flooding the forums lol.

> 2533274967376955;1:
> Does anyone have any details on this leader ability from the stream just now? I tuned in a tad late, and my understanding is that it doesn’t allow your units, or your teammates units, to be attacked for a set amount of time (15 seconds?). Can anyone confirm? If this is remotely the case, I fear for playing 3 v 3 the day Yap Yap is released.

Don’t shoot me makes it so all units/turrets/abilities cannot be used for a period of time after it is cast. If a leader power was cast prior to the ability being used it can still be active and shoot.

IE - you cast close air support
YapYap casts just shoot me.
You can’t shoot, but close air support still does.

> 2533274967376955;4:
> Ahh, just found your thread, thanks! Hoping Viper has mercy for me flooding the forums lol.

I’m sure he will be fine with it haha.

I’m also worried about the 3 on 3 no damage games with 3 yapyap on either side. I think that ability may cause serious issues. The idea of 1:30 of passive noncombat sounds horrible. By that time, the first leader will probably have his back lol

> 2533274792014876;5:
> > 2533274967376955;1:
> > Does anyone have any details on this leader ability from the stream just now? I tuned in a tad late, and my understanding is that it doesn’t allow your units, or your teammates units, to be attacked for a set amount of time (15 seconds?). Can anyone confirm? If this is remotely the case, I fear for playing 3 v 3 the day Yap Yap is released.
>
> Don’t shoot me makes it so all units/turrets/abilities cannot be used for a period of time after it is cast. If a leader power was cast prior to the ability being used it can still be active and shoot.
>
> IE - you cast close air support
> YapYap casts just shoot me.
> You can’t shoot, but close air support still does.

By units, do you mean unit’s can’t fire? Or just their abilities don’t function?

> 2533274924073601;7:
> > 2533274792014876;5:
> > > 2533274967376955;1:
> > > Does anyone have any details on this leader ability from the stream just now? I tuned in a tad late, and my understanding is that it doesn’t allow your units, or your teammates units, to be attacked for a set amount of time (15 seconds?). Can anyone confirm? If this is remotely the case, I fear for playing 3 v 3 the day Yap Yap is released.
> >
> > Don’t shoot me makes it so all units/turrets/abilities cannot be used for a period of time after it is cast. If a leader power was cast prior to the ability being used it can still be active and shoot.
> >
> > IE - you cast close air support
> > YapYap casts just shoot me.
> > You can’t shoot, but close air support still does.
>
> By units, do you mean unit’s can’t fire? Or just their abilities don’t function?

All units become passive. You can still move units, but all turrets and offensive attacks will not fire. I know it seems some Ys still work, I.e the goblins heal/buff ability. Don’t know if LPs can be fired off and do no damage, or if the are locked while in effect

> 2533274924073601;7:
> > 2533274792014876;5:
> > > 2533274967376955;1:
> > > Does anyone have any details on this leader ability from the stream just now? I tuned in a tad late, and my understanding is that it doesn’t allow your units, or your teammates units, to be attacked for a set amount of time (15 seconds?). Can anyone confirm? If this is remotely the case, I fear for playing 3 v 3 the day Yap Yap is released.
> >
> > Don’t shoot me makes it so all units/turrets/abilities cannot be used for a period of time after it is cast. If a leader power was cast prior to the ability being used it can still be active and shoot.
> >
> > IE - you cast close air support
> > YapYap casts just shoot me.
> > You can’t shoot, but close air support still does.
>
> By units, do you mean unit’s can’t fire? Or just their abilities don’t function?

Every unit cannot attack at all. Nothing can deal damage for the duration of the timer. Its like pausing the game but you can still move and build.

This will be so obnoxious. Ungh. You’re trying to kill the shield gen before it goes up then they put you on pause for 20 seconds? Just so much ungh.

Also tear one YapYap looks useless.
I don’t know what they were thinking removing suicide grants. NoW he has no anti-infantry at tier one, and effectively no way to deal with Marines. Heavy grunts are yellow versus infantry and require raid camp as well as power to produce. Other than that he has two different Mayway infantry at Tech one which can just be micro’d away from. I don’t see him being top tier, just a silly gimmick and major annoyance with don’t shoot me.

> 2533274807562680;10:
> This will be so obnoxious. Ungh. You’re trying to kill the shield gen before it goes up then they put you on pause for 20 seconds? Just so much ungh.
>
> Also tear one YapYap looks useless.
> I don’t know what they were thinking removing suicide grants. NoW he has no anti-infantry at tier one, and effectively no way to deal with Marines. Heavy grunts are yellow versus infantry and require raid camp as well as power to produce. Other than that he has two different Mayway infantry at Tech one which can just be micro’d away from. I don’t see him being top tier, just a silly gimmick and major annoyance with don’t shoot me.

I agree with the first part. I didn’t think about that but you definitely have a point. Using it stop someone long enough for the shield to recharge is potentially broken.

I don’t agree with what you said about him being useless tier 1. Sure Marines stomp cannon fodder but he’ll have a never ending stream of them coming from his bases so surely they can overwhelm many early attacks. Plus since they’re free they leave resources for other units like the Goblin heroes or a barracks/engineers. Plus he gets the Methane Wagons, a vehicle whose main purpose buffs all grunts, with his first leader point. I’m sure he’ll have enough to make it past the early game.

This is the greatest funnier ability ever. I love it. It suit for Grunts so much.

What a terrible idea. This is going to be so annoying. Good thing I don’t take 2v2s and 3v3s seriously.

This ability looks hilarious.