Please don't reveal everything 343i!

I can’t speak for the Waypoint community but in my opinion you guys should NOT reveal every little detail!

You’ve already revealed every UNSC weapon, a bunch of Covenant and Promethean weapons, you’ve hinted at the Ancient Evil so significantly that it’s almost obvious who it is, almost every Promethean class (I personally can’t believe you did that, I wish the community could have found out on launch day).

Don’t pull a Reach basically, multiplayer details are nice but PLEASE, leave us with surprises for the game! It’s a new trilogy, and like Frankie said, we should have the feeling of mystery!

after ME3 I vowed to go full spoiler town on EVERY game I have an emotional investment in and I welcome every bit of info I am given and WANT MORE

if you do not want to be spoiled GO DARK

I have yet to figure out the Campaign story and I’ve read everything. I know they hinted the Ancient Evil but I have no idea how this story is gonna go or how it’s gonna end so I’m happy.

Frankie himself said that Halo 4 will have the lid blown off so the buyer will know EVERYTHING about the game before launch. He said that the buyer needs to know what he/she is getting with their $60 game.

> Frankie himself said that Halo 4 will have the lid blown off so the buyer will know EVERYTHING about the game before launch. He said that the buyer needs to know what he/she is getting with their $60 game.

Source?

Hopefully they will stop releasing info,we don’t want a Halo 2 crisis again.

Hinted yes but do we know how it will play out? Not at all.
They always show off the new enemies before the game launches.
Knowing all the ins and outs of MM is a good thing to have before launch.
Halo always gets leaked early in one way or another so this is nothing new.

> Frankie himself said that Halo 4 will have the lid blown off so the buyer will know EVERYTHING about the game before launch. He said that the buyer needs to know what he/she is getting with their $60 game.

God -Yoink!-. That better be a lie.

DEO GRATIAS

> > Frankie himself said that Halo 4 will have the lid blown off so the buyer will know EVERYTHING about the game before launch. He said that the buyer needs to know what he/she is getting with their $60 game.
>
> God -Yoink!-. That better be a lie.

Agreed… but I’m going dark come Oct 7th.

> > Frankie himself said that Halo 4 will have the lid blown off so the buyer will know EVERYTHING about the game before launch. He said that the buyer needs to know what he/she is getting with their $60 game.
>
> God -Yoink!-. That better be a lie.

They can go ahead and release everything about multiplayer, but I’m hoping that they don’t spoil the entire campaign . . . I was spoiled to Halo: Reach’s ending and that kind of ruined the game for me . . .

I’ve been thinking about this as well. I was really surprised and disappointed when they gave enough clues to basically tell us who the new enemy is.

You should probably consider going dark.

> I can’t speak for the Waypoint community but in my opinion you guys should NOT reveal every little detail!
>
> You’ve already revealed every UNSC weapon, a bunch of Covenant and Promethean weapons, you’ve hinted at the Ancient Evil so significantly that it’s almost obvious who it is, almost every Promethean class (I personally can’t believe you did that, I wish the community could have found out on launch day).
>
> Don’t pull a Reach basically, multiplayer details are nice but PLEASE, leave us with surprises for the game! It’s a new trilogy, and like Frankie said, we should have the feeling of mystery!

Honestly now would be a very good time to go dark. At the very least have someone who’s not worries about spoilers and can filter through videos and news for you to avoid this.

I’m most likely going dark at the start of October, the last month is always the most dangerous.

Anyone else agree?

> I’m most likely going dark at the start of October, the last month is always the most dangerous.
>
> Anyone else agree?

Of course. Though I didn’t expect the Ancient Evil/Final Boss and what happens to Cortana be spoiled in August, 3 months before the game comes out. -_-

But hiding under a rock for a month is vury, vury hard to do, good shir.

I’m calling bull

I’m fine with spoilers if they reveal some important stuff. I bet they still won’t spoil the really good stuff, though. Still, I recommend to go dark if you really don’t want to be spoiled.

> > I’m most likely going dark at the start of October, the last month is always the most dangerous.
> >
> > Anyone else agree?
>
> Of course. Though I didn’t expect the Ancient Evil/Final Boss and what happens to Cortana be spoiled in August, 3 months before the game comes out. -_-
>
> But hiding under a rock for a month is vury, vury hard to do, good shir.

Too right bro, but I’ll have Borderlands 2 and Assassins creed III to hopefully keep me busy for the month.

> I can’t speak for the Waypoint community but in my opinion you guys should NOT reveal every little detail!
>
> You’ve already revealed every UNSC weapon, <mark>a bunch of Covenant and Promethean weapons</mark>, you’ve hinted at the Ancient Evil so significantly that it’s almost obvious who it is, almost every Promethean class (I personally can’t believe you did that, I wish the community could have found out on launch day).
>
> Don’t pull a Reach basically, multiplayer details are nice but PLEASE, leave us with surprises for the game! It’s a new trilogy, and like Frankie said, we should have the feeling of mystery!

I’m pretty confident we’ve seen every weapon in the game by now.