Please dont mess up Halo 4!

This is a video I made adressing some of the issues I have with Reach.

yes ! pls bring back a ranking system based on skill and not based on how long you play !

agreeeeed

All of that is just your opinion.

And you compared the ranking system from previous Halo games with the Reach credit system, which isn’t even it’s replacement. If you are going to compare the ranking systems, it would 1-50 and The Arena.

Also, this doesn’t really have anything to do with Halo 4?

Agreed Axilo, Base it off of Halo 3.
Not Reach, REACH SUCKS -Yoink-!

:expressionless:
Dude, your video/thread has NOTHING to do with Halo 4, it’s just another anti Reach video.

> :expressionless:
> Dude, your video/thread has NOTHING to do with Halo 4, it’s just another anti Reach video.

It actually does, I dont want the elements that I described in Halo 4. The only thing in that video that I would like in Halo 4 was at the end, and thats the backflip :wink:

Its more of a “Dont make Halo 4 anything like Reach” type of video.

> :expressionless:
> Dude, your video/thread has NOTHING to do with Halo 4, it’s just another anti Reach video.

What he is trying to point out is that if halo 4 is anything like halo reach was ( which in my opinion was a let down to a lot of fans and is the reason it barely has anyone playing it after only one year. )

I am personally hoping they will leave halo reach behind as a bad memory and carry on where halo 3 left off with its ranking system, no bloom, no sprint or load outs, and some actual decent maps. people are just remaking halo 3, 2 and 1 maps because there are only 2 decent maps that came with the game.

This video may be from MLG but they make a lot of good points that explain why halo reach was a let down.

Axilo makes a lot of good points in his video but if halo 4 is anything like halo reach it will be another disappointment.

Gee, so glad you made this post. I’m sure 343i was wondering “hmm, should we mess up Halo 4 or not?” and really needed clarification on the matter.

They might mess it up…

After hearing their MM update, I have almost have no faith left.

> They might mess it up…
>
> After hearing their MM update, I have almost have no faith left.

Thats what shocked me too… Its just time people from the backbone of the community show them whats up.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> > They might mess it up…
> >
> > After hearing their MM update, I have almost have no faith left.
>
> Thats what shocked me too… Its just time people from the backbone of the community show them whats up.

ROFL! Who the hell do you guys think you are? Mafia enforcers? Newsflash: you are powerless. 343 will make the game they want to make, because they are the people best-qualified to do so. Your whiny little threads and pathetic “let’s show some backbone” posts will have precisely zero effect on anything. Grow up.

I saw your video, it’s good to know that you hate the exact same things I hate from Reach.

I want all those bad machanics to go back to something better in Halo 4 and not how they are in Reach.

Where is this update I wanna read it. Sorry I just came over here from your vid Axilo idk my way around here very well.

> > > They might mess it up…
> > >
> > > After hearing their MM update, I have almost have no faith left.
> >
> > Thats what shocked me too… Its just time people from the backbone of the community show them whats up.
>
> ROFL! Who the hell do you guys think you are? Mafia enforcers? Newsflash: you are powerless.

we are the people who choose to buy or not buy the game.

> > > > They might mess it up…
> > > >
> > > > After hearing their MM update, I have almost have no faith left.
> > >
> > > Thats what shocked me too… Its just time people from the backbone of the community show them whats up.
> >
> > ROFL! Who the hell do you guys think you are? Mafia enforcers? Newsflash: you are powerless.
>
> we are the people who choose to buy or not buy the game.

Yeah, like one household in America is who chooses the next President. These forums are a tiny, biased sample of Halo 4’s consumer base, and even then there is no meaningful statistical data on overall opinions and idea trends.

> Gee, so glad you made this post. I’m sure 343i was wondering “hmm, should we mess up Halo 4 or not?” and really needed clarification on the matter.

Haha! So true. So true.

> > >
> >
> > Thats what shocked me too… Its just time people from the backbone of the community show them whats up.
>
> ROFL! Who the hell do you guys think you are? Mafia enforcers? Newsflash: you are powerless. 343 will make the game they want to make, because they are the people best-qualified to do so. Your whiny little threads and pathetic “let’s show some backbone” posts will have precisely zero effect on anything. Grow up.

They do, its just to make sure it gets to 343, and if you dont agree and want halo 4 to be just like reach then I think instead of whining in this thread, you’re better off creating your own…

> > > > > They might mess it up…
> > > > >
> > > > > After hearing their MM update, I have almost have no faith left.
> > > >
> > > > Thats what shocked me too… Its just time people from the backbone of the community show them whats up.
> > >
> > > ROFL! Who the hell do you guys think you are? Mafia enforcers? Newsflash: you are powerless.
> >
> > we are the people who choose to buy or not buy the game.
>
> Yeah, like one household in America is who chooses the next President. These forums are a tiny, biased sample of Halo 4’s consumer base, and even then there is no meaningful statistical data on overall opinions and idea trends.

may i ask your opinion on halo reach ?

> > >
> >
>
> ROFL! Who the hell do you guys think you are? Mafia enforcers? Newsflash: you are powerless. 343 will make the game they want to make, because they are the people best-qualified to do so. Your whiny little threads and pathetic “let’s show some backbone” posts will have precisely zero effect on anything. Grow up.

We’ll stop complaining until we are proven wrong that we’re getting what we want.

There’s no way I’m losing all my faith only because a bad update; there’s always hope.

Anyway, who are you to tell me and others what to do? We’re free to discuss, suggest and complain if something is wrong, as long as we don’t flame the users or brake other rules.