Please don't have the paid packs at the front

Whenever I got to open a gold pack, sometimes I accidently press on one of the paid ones… which either take forever to load, or my game just crashes…
So It would be nice if they weren’t the first option…

It’s a marketing thing to get you to buy them.

Who ever is in charge of there marketing practices is just so unoriginal…

THANK YOU. 343i are clearly showing how desperate they are.

Yeah, having the paid packs before the normal packs is annoying

I really don’t like how you can pay for the, overall. You should have to earn your reqs through playing for more than days and days of Warzone or Arena.

B-but… how else is 343 going to drain the money of people too lazy to play the game that they bought?

> 2535437652903765;6:
> B-but… how else is 343 going to drain the money of people too lazy to play the game that they bought?

> 2535420374627419;5:
> I really don’t like how you can pay for the, overall. You should have to earn your reqs through playing for more than days and days of Warzone or Arena.

Well to be fair, if people are going to buy packs, they essentially just wasted money as most of everyone else just got everything for free

> 2535437652903765;6:
> B-but… how else is 343 going to drain the money of people too lazy to play the game that they bought?

I don’t think term lazy is not right word to use.

> 2533274942042829;7:
> > 2535437652903765;6:
> > B-but… how else is 343 going to drain the money of people too lazy to play the game that they bought?
>
>
>
>
> > 2535420374627419;5:
> > I really don’t like how you can pay for the, overall. You should have to earn your reqs through playing for more than days and days of Warzone or Arena.
>
>
> Well to be fair, if people are going to buy packs, they essentially just wasted money as most of everyone else just got everything for free

Well, almost everything for free. The Optic Gaming, Evil Geniuses, and Counter Logic Gaming skin packs were money-only.

> 2535456165221911;8:
> > 2535437652903765;6:
> > B-but… how else is 343 going to drain the money of people too lazy to play the game that they bought?
>
>
> I don’t think term lazy is not right word to use.

What term do you think seems more appropriate?

> 2535437652903765;9:
> > 2533274942042829;7:
> > > 2535437652903765;6:
> > > B-but… how else is 343 going to drain the money of people too lazy to play the game that they bought?
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > > 2535420374627419;5:
> > > I really don’t like how you can pay for the, overall. You should have to earn your reqs through playing for more than days and days of Warzone or Arena.
> >
> >
> > Well to be fair, if people are going to buy packs, they essentially just wasted money as most of everyone else just got everything for free
>
>
> Well, almost everything for free. The Optic Gaming, Evil Geniuses, and Counter Logic Gaming skin packs were money-only.
>
>
> > 2535456165221911;8:
> > > 2535437652903765;6:
> > > B-but… how else is 343 going to drain the money of people too lazy to play the game that they bought?
> >
> >
> > I don’t think term lazy is not right word to use.
>
>
> What term do you think seems more appropriate?

The reasons people don’t play is they don’t have time or they don’t like it (or choosing other things over Halo 5). Maybe it would be better to use “people who don’t play the game that they bought”, but this doesn’t match/flow with your beginning part, so I don’t know. If the system was achievement based, term lazy would work, but it’s random items you get from randomized packs.

My game crashes a lot from accidentally pressing on the paid packs

I don’t mind the promo packs like MoM and the like being at the front, but the standard bundles need to be grouped with the rest of them at the rear.

plus most people will only buy them once, if at all. gold packs are used much more frequently

> 2535456165221911;10:
> > 2535437652903765;9:
> > > 2533274942042829;7:
> > > > 2535437652903765;6:
> > > > B-but… how else is 343 going to drain the money of people too lazy to play the game that they bought?
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > > 2535420374627419;5:
> > > > I really don’t like how you can pay for the, overall. You should have to earn your reqs through playing for more than days and days of Warzone or Arena.
> > >
> > >
> > > Well to be fair, if people are going to buy packs, they essentially just wasted money as most of everyone else just got everything for free
> >
> >
> > Well, almost everything for free. The Optic Gaming, Evil Geniuses, and Counter Logic Gaming skin packs were money-only.
> >
> >
> > > 2535456165221911;8:
> > > > 2535437652903765;6:
> > > > B-but… how else is 343 going to drain the money of people too lazy to play the game that they bought?
> > >
> > >
> > > I don’t think term lazy is not right word to use.
> >
> >
> > What term do you think seems more appropriate?
>
>
> The reasons people don’t play is they don’t have time or they don’t like it (or choosing other things over Halo 5). Maybe it would be better to use “people who don’t play the game that they bought”, but this doesn’t match/flow with your beginning part, so I don’t know. If the system was achievement based, term lazy would work, but it’s random items you get from randomized packs.

Hm. I suppose you have a point.

It hasn’t crashed my game so…

> 2535437652903765;6:
> B-but… how else is 343 going to drain the money of people too lazy to play the game that they bought?

To be fair on the “lazy” part. I understand a lot view microTs as a way to skip stuff but there are people who legitimately can’t put in a lot of time into the game due to real life. The microTs do actually help those people stay more up to date with those who do play a lot. I play on average probably 20 hours a week. Someone else can probably only get in an hour or two and they’ll be very far behind me in terms of req cards and such. Them being able to buy reqs will help their chances to play vs me.

something I wish was possible was a way to poll what kind of people buy microTs. Are they people with just money to blow? People who genuinely need to buy to stay caught up with other players due to lack of play time? Are they people who simply want the best weapons possible at the ready?

> 2533274942042829;1:
> Whenever I got to open a gold pack, sometimes I accidently press on one of the paid ones… which either take forever to load, or my game just crashes…
> So It would be nice if they weren’t the first option…

I actually agree with this. I’ve clicked on that Warzone bundle pack at least a dozen times because I was in too much of a hurry. I back out every time, but it is bloody annoying. It would be nice if they either moved those all the way to the right or allowed us to customize the layout.

> 2533274923562209;16:
> > 2535437652903765;6:
> > B-but… how else is 343 going to drain the money of people too lazy to play the game that they bought?
>
>
> To be fair on the “lazy” part. I understand a lot view microTs as a way to skip stuff but there are people who legitimately can’t put in a lot of time into the game due to real life. The microTs do actually help those people stay more up to date with those who do play a lot. I play on average probably 20 hours a week. Someone else can probably only get in an hour or two and they’ll be very far behind me in terms of req cards and such. Them being able to buy reqs will help their chances to play vs me.
>
> something I wish was possible was a way to poll what kind of people buy microTs. Are they people with just money to blow? People who genuinely need to buy to stay caught up with other players due to lack of play time? Are they people who simply want the best weapons possible at the ready?

I wasn’t entirely serious with the part about people being to lazy to play the game, but I think it would be interesting to see who buys micro transactions as well.

> 2535437652903765;18:
> > 2533274923562209;16:
> > > 2535437652903765;6:
> > > B-but… how else is 343 going to drain the money of people too lazy to play the game that they bought?
> >
> >
> > To be fair on the “lazy” part. I understand a lot view microTs as a way to skip stuff but there are people who legitimately can’t put in a lot of time into the game due to real life. The microTs do actually help those people stay more up to date with those who do play a lot. I play on average probably 20 hours a week. Someone else can probably only get in an hour or two and they’ll be very far behind me in terms of req cards and such. Them being able to buy reqs will help their chances to play vs me.
> >
> > something I wish was possible was a way to poll what kind of people buy microTs. Are they people with just money to blow? People who genuinely need to buy to stay caught up with other players due to lack of play time? Are they people who simply want the best weapons possible at the ready?
>
>
> I wasn’t entirely serious with the part about people being to lazy to play the game, but I think it would be interesting to see who buys micro transactions as well.

I’m not trying say that you implied people were lazy, I think I understood what you meant. There will definitely be people who are to lazy to actually play a game even tho they have the time to do it. To me I can’t find how that’s fun. Take GTA for example, why play heists and do missions for money to buy stuff if I bought the money with real life currency and already have high tier weapons and exotic cars so early in game? It just removed that incentive to earn your toys plus since you already own everything you don’t get joy from earning the in game money to get them. In the long run I see that limiting the fun you get out of it, It’ll be great short term tho untill you get bored from having everything so fast. Same applies to h5 unless you’re like me who doesn’t even touch warzone very often, I play mainly arena since I actually like the gameplay and not the toys I could buy in warzone.

Although I get why they’re there, I also find it annoying… It’s unfortunate they have to be there at all, to be honest, but it’s a half-decent trade off for the free content updates, I suppose.