Please don't forget the yelling at dying!

I love how the spartans yells when dying in Halo 2, Halo 3 and Reach (especially on Reach since they are way more exaggerated). Something that 343 titles has been missing so far are the yellings. Correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t remember hearing any in Halo 4, neither H2A. Halo 5 only had dialogues between teammates (which was a good touch, but eventually gets old) but still no yellings at death. I want to hear my spartan suffering in pain when I die! As well as hearing others’ suffering when I kill them. Please don’t forget this tiny –yet really important– detail for Infinite! It doesn’t matter if all male spartans share the same voice (as well as female spartans), this has been working really well for previous Halos and I hope to see them returning!

Old time goodness. As far as I’m concerned, the funnier the better. To wit:

Halo 3 - Death voices

Halo 3: Funny Elite Noises and Deaths

> 2535468428159647;1:
> I love how the spartans yells when dying in Halo 2, Halo 3 and Reach (especially on Reach since they are way more exaggerated). Something that 343 titles has been missing so far are the yellings. Correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t remember hearing any in Halo 4, neither H2A. Halo 5 only had dialogues between teammates (which was a good touch, but eventually gets old) but still no yellings at death. I want to hear my spartan suffering in pain when I die! As well as hearing others’ suffering when I kill them. Please don’t forget this tiny –yet really important– detail for Infinite! It doesn’t matter if all male spartans share the same voice (as well as female spartans), this has been working really well for previous Halos and I hope to see them returning!

This, all the way. I loved the audio cues that let you know you won a gunfight. Haven’t heard anything like that in 343’s games.

> 2533274889662223;3:
> > 2535468428159647;1:
> > I love how the spartans yells when dying in Halo 2, Halo 3 and Reach (especially on Reach since they are way more exaggerated). Something that 343 titles has been missing so far are the yellings. Correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t remember hearing any in Halo 4, neither H2A. Halo 5 only had dialogues between teammates (which was a good touch, but eventually gets old) but still no yellings at death. I want to hear my spartan suffering in pain when I die! As well as hearing others’ suffering when I kill them. Please don’t forget this tiny –yet really important– detail for Infinite! It doesn’t matter if all male spartans share the same voice (as well as female spartans), this has been working really well for previous Halos and I hope to see them returning!
>
> This, all the way. I loved the audio cues that let you know you won a gunfight. Haven’t heard anything like that in 343’s games.

It’s because bungie’s games to 343’s games is the same as soul vs soulless