Please DO NOT PUT BLOOM in halo 4

I hope halo 4 has NO BLOOM and armor lock Because those are the main things that ruined reach.

Armor lock = Slower Game play + It was tryhard.

Bloom = Shots that should of gotten a kill.

Also

Sword Block= WTF IS THAT IN EVERY HALO SWORD IS A KILL YOU SHOULD NEVER HAVE A 2 CHANCE AGAINST A SWORD

Halo 4 will have Hit-Scan.

i for one think that the sword block it a good idea, just implemented weirdly,
we should be able to block sword lunges, the sword is kinda powerful

> i for one think that the sword block it a good idea, just implemented weirdly,
> we should be able to block sword lunges, the sword is kinda powerful

So is shotgun,hammer,rockets,fuel rod,laser

Halo 4 will not have bloom. It will at least have a recoil affect with the BR. I was personally an armor locker. Don’t flame me for it. I feel like people just didn’t know how to play against it and that’s why it was hated. I don’t mind if it is or isn’t in Halo 4 I don’t mind the sword block though.

> Halo 4 will have Hit-Scan.

What the hell does that have to do with bloom?

> i for one think that the sword block it a good idea, just implemented weirdly,
> we should be able to block sword lunges, the sword is kinda powerful

agree completely. I mean if ur caught in the middle of a lunge, you should have the right to block because most people use the sword as a camping tool and it gets on my nerves.

> i for one think that the sword block it a good idea, just implemented weirdly,
> we should be able to block sword lunges, the sword is kinda powerful

this^ i also think bloom is screwy but i think we should have recoil (even if its just a little bit).

> Halo 4 will have Hit-Scan.

You keep saying that, can you please explain the relevance to the conversation

> Sword Block= WTF IS THAT IN EVERY HALO SWORD IS A KILL YOU SHOULD NEVER HAVE A 2 CHANCE AGAINST A SWORD

With Sword Block = People complain
With out Sword Block = MORE PEOPLE COMPLAIN!

Also, since “Bloom = Shots that should of gotten a kill”, let’s make it so every single round from the AR goes in the straight line, there is no spread, so every single round goes into it’s target even when it’s a long ways away.

> i for one think that the sword block it a good idea, just implemented weirdly,
> we should be able to block sword lunges, the sword is kinda powerful

I disagree. The sword is already quite limited compared to other weapons.

> I hope halo 4 has NO BLOOM and armor lock Because those are the main things that ruined reach.
>
> Armor lock = Slower Game play + It was tryhard.
>
> Bloom = Shots that should of gotten a kill.
>
> Also
>
> Sword Block= WTF IS THAT IN EVERY HALO SWORD IS A KILL YOU SHOULD NEVER HAVE A 2 CHANCE AGAINST A SWORD

god,did you see it in the video? no,so calm down man

i hated the sword block,armor lock,and all the other AAs

im not quite sure about the recoil thing but lets see

> With Sword Block = People complain
> With out Sword Block = MORE PEOPLE COMPLAIN!
>
> Also, since “Bloom = Shots that should of gotten a kill”, let’s make it so every single round from the AR goes in the straight line, there is no spread, so every single round goes into it’s target even when it’s a long ways away.

Never complained in Halo 2 when you could duck under/jump over sword-lunges. That would be a much better idea than sword block.

Bloom on precision weapons is a terrible idea. It literally is shots that should have dealt damage.

> I hope halo 4 has NO BLOOM and armor lock Because those are the main things that ruined reach.
>
> Armor lock = Slower Game play + It was tryhard.
>
> Bloom = Shots that should of gotten a kill.
>
> Also
>
> <mark>Sword Block= WTF IS THAT IN EVERY HALO SWORD IS A KILL YOU SHOULD NEVER HAVE A 2 CHANCE AGAINST A SWORD</mark>

I disagree your thoughts on sword block. The sword block is completely fair because it stops people with swords to just non-stop kill people. If there’s no sword block it would be fairly hard to kill them close-range without a shotgun or some other close range weapon.

It’s already confirmed that Halo 4 will not have bloom in any way. Do a little research before making a new thread, please.

> > With Sword Block = People complain
> > With out Sword Block = MORE PEOPLE COMPLAIN!
> >
> > Also, since “Bloom = Shots that should of gotten a kill”, let’s make it so every single round from the AR goes in the straight line, there is no spread, so every single round goes into it’s target even when it’s a long ways away.
>
> Never complained in Halo 2 when you could duck under/jump over sword-lunges. That would be a much better idea than sword block.
>
> Bloom on precision weapons is a terrible idea. It literally is shots that should have dealt damage.

I use bloom on precision weapons to help me time my fire rate.

> > i for one think that the sword block it a good idea, just implemented weirdly,
> > we should be able to block sword lunges, the sword is kinda powerful
>
> I disagree. The sword is already quite limited compared to other weapons.

Yeah it’s limited in scope but for what it is, cqc weapon, it’s quite powerful. I like sword block if there is a lunge especially with sprint, if they take away the lunge because of sprint, I’m in favor of no block

> I use bloom on precision weapons to help me time my fire rate.

Bloom limits the better player’s ability to aim while giving lesser players more time to line up their shots. It is a feature that was included to literally shrink the skill gap. Don’t even give me the “pacing takes skill” comment either.

> > i for one think that the sword block it a good idea, just implemented weirdly,
> > we should be able to block sword lunges, the sword is kinda powerful
>
> So is shotgun,hammer,rockets,fuel rod,laser

i’m stumped on a counter for the shotty,

but the others…

-Grav hammer is a slow hitter, and makes you a larger target
-Fuel rod has slow projectiles
-Laser has a 3second charge up period that displays a targeting laser that discloses your location
-rockets can be dodged with a keen eye (in reach…it’s unfair though)

> Yeah it’s limited in scope but for what it is, cqc weapon, it’s quite powerful. I like sword block if there is a lunge especially with sprint, if they take away the lunge because of sprint, I’m in favor of no block

They shouldn’t add sword block. They should allow us to jump over/duck under a lunging opponent. It was a simple solution in Halo 2, so I don’t understand why we should substitute it for a feature that relies on a good internet connection.