Please disable weapon pickup in fiesta

This seems fairly obvious to me. By halfway through the match almost everyone seems to have rockets or snipers and the game gets boring.

Disable weapon pickup so people get stuck with whatever RNG decides to give them that life. Seems like an easy way to make fiesta much more entertaining.

Oh, I’m sorry, did you not want to spawn with a spartan laser and a plasma pistol? Too bad, get to work Spartan. This is my mindset, not immediately find a explosive weapon or a sniper of some form lying around to be boring with. Any one else agree or am I just insane?

Probably slightly insane.

Although everyone will ruin around with their favourite power weapon if they find it… do you know how one-sided matches would become because RNGesus decides Blue Team will only be stuck with Magnums and ARs, while Red Team obtains Energy Swords, Shotguns, Rocket Launchers… list goes on, every respawn? And to be honest, when I do find my weapon on the ground, typically it’s half-empty and I would get one or two kills at the most.

Agreed, but I’d take it two steps further and make it one weapon spawn, one random grenade and no pick ups of anything…period, maybe that would be called something like Fiesta Pro.

Make it so that there’s no grenades in Fiesta, I feel like they make up at least a solid quarter of the kills that any given team has.

There are grenades in Fiesta? Seriously? wow never used them xD
But back to topic, i think that would mess up the game, cause when u start u have to at least kill 1 guy before u get a weapon you want and even then theres the possibility gotten wrecked while picking up the weapon, so i think its ok like it is but they could let the weapons vanish faster

Yeah, this is probably over-complicating the intended experience! I see now problem with weapon pick ups because I get to pick up the cool weapons too.

Yes please, also maybe bump it down to 4 players, on multiple occasions I spawn within nanoseconds of enemy players, sometimes in their sniper sights.

I disagree. Stuff you pickup is usually half empty or less anyway. I have seen countless players walk over snipers, hydras, light rifles etc and not picking them up because the know they will fail.

I think the problem is Fiesta is currently enabling K/D boosting since people can cherry pick weapons off the dead. Ideally Fiesta has more Chaos and a lower survival time for all players.

Love the fact that is counts to my Spartan laser kill commendation. Having big problems with that one in WZ due to the fact i don’t recive them i req packs… :open_mouth:

> 2533274839169051;9:
> I think the problem is Fiesta is currently enabling K/D boosting since people can cherry pick weapons off the dead. Ideally Fiesta has more Chaos and a lower survival time for all players.

k/d boosting in fiesta? first time I hear that since you constantly die from power weapons obviously. yea you can cherry pick weapons off the dead but the others do that too so it’s equal you can’t really survive long in fiesta which is essential for a good kd, obviously

> 2533274816538210;1:
> This seems fairly obvious to me. By halfway through the match almost everyone seems to have rockets or snipers and the game gets boring.
>
> Disable weapon pickup so people get stuck with whatever RNG decides to give them that life. Seems like an easy way to make fiesta much more entertaining.
>
> Oh, I’m sorry, did you not want to spawn with a spartan laser and a plasma pistol? Too bad, get to work Spartan. This is my mindset, not immediately find a explosive weapon or a sniper of some form lying around to be boring with. Any one else agree or am I just insane?

Nonsense. So if you spawn with a boltshot, what are you going to do ? Suicide, hoping to get a rocket ?
And what about taking the weapon of the enemy you just managed to kill ?

No way. I spawned 3 times yesterday with a Boltshot and a Pistol. Might want to do a Power weapon only Fiesta and remove the basic stuff.

I kinda agree, but then I won’t be able to get all my weapon accommodations haha.

What are you meant to do when you run out of ammo ? you cant expect players to just go around punching other Spartans with an empty weapon.

If you add infinite ammo the player with rockets will most likely win all the time.

> 2533274816538210;1:
> This seems fairly obvious to me. By halfway through the match almost everyone seems to have rockets or snipers and the game gets boring.
>
> Disable weapon pickup so people get stuck with whatever RNG decides to give them that life. Seems like an easy way to make fiesta much more entertaining.
>
> Oh, I’m sorry, did you not want to spawn with a spartan laser and a plasma pistol? Too bad, get to work Spartan. This is my mindset, not immediately find a explosive weapon or a sniper of some form lying around to be boring with. Any one else agree or am I just insane?

How about “No” on the disabling weapon pick up

> 2533274911198538;7:
> Yes please, also maybe bump it down to 4 players, on multiple occasions I spawn within nanoseconds of enemy players, sometimes in their sniper sights.

Agreed. Other than Torque, none of the Arena maps work 5v5. They are too clustered. It is frustrating spawning with a rocket coming at your face.

I think that Fiesta is fine the way it is. Remember, it is supposed to be fast-paced and a relatively low-key playlist.

There is actually a risk/reward factor involved with picking up weapons, too. You will typically find several of them on the ground, and with five opponents on a small map you put yourself in danger by standing in one place trying to pick up the weapon of your choice.

Again, I think that Fiesta is nice: it isn’t too serious, it forces you to utilize weapons that you might not try otherwise, and it is great for your commendation progress!

Absolutely not. One time yesterday I spawned with a plasma pistol and a bolt shot, and half my other spawns weren’t much better. Scavenging stuff off the ground is how you get by. Most of it only has one or two shots left anyway.

Oh hell no, I’m not spwaning with loadout weapons , taking down someone with a power weapon the. Having to still be stuck with that -Yoink-!