Please Delete

Please Delete

Its worth playing…about all I really can say about it.

definitely worth the time to play it.

Yes you did miss out. It was the glory years of halo. Halo 2 had the best maps of any halo and had a special feel to the gameplay. I love halo 3 but it didn’t have the same feel to it (hard to explain) like halo 2

Kinda

> 2533274800205050;4:
> Yes you did miss out. It was the glory years of halo. Halo 2 had the best maps of any halo and had a special feel to the gameplay. I love halo 3 but it didn’t have the same feel to it (hard to explain) like halo 2

I had more of that special feel with Halo 3. So many great communities sprung up on bungie.net and there was custom games literally every night. Those were the golden days.

Yes halo 2 was the shitz

yea it worth it because it has a huge change that affects halo 3 story line

Yes button combos BXR BXB double shot , auto reload. Escaping maps with sniper. Burial Grounds Invisible staircase to heaven. Super Jumps. Halo Clans , Ranked Clan Matches. Final Boss vs Carbon. Red vs Blue. Birth of the BR. Midship Lockout and a lot of maps being recreated today. Noob Combo Birth. Modded Maps. Tower Of Power. 24 hr FFAs I could go on forever

> 2535450760090282;6:
> > 2533274800205050;4:
> > Yes you did miss out. It was the glory years of halo. Halo 2 had the best maps of any halo and had a special feel to the gameplay. I love halo 3 but it didn’t have the same feel to it (hard to explain) like halo 2
>
>
> I had more of that special feel with Halo 3. So many great communities sprung up on bungie.net and there was custom games literally every night. Those were the golden days.

I agree with you! Now if we could get those days back!

Yep. It’s not really a big deal now, but back then, it was literally the best FPS on the market. No doubt. Ya missed out big time, dummy. Just had to give it more of a chance. :wink:

BUT at least you didn’t miss out on Halo 3. Because when that came out… THAT was the best game. Period. Haha.

Halo 2 and Halo 3 were both legacies in the Halo universe. At the rate they’re going with the franchise, we will never experience a gaming atmosphere like it again. That’s why I’m on MCC and not Halo 5. Just not as fun by any means.

Yes. Halo 2 had made changes to the outcome of Halo 3. I personally, did not enjoy Halo 2 AS MUCH as Halo 3. Still a great game though.

> 2535418262439483;9:
> Yes button combos BXR BXB double shot , auto reload. Escaping maps with sniper. Burial Grounds Invisible staircase to heaven. Super Jumps. Halo Clans , Ranked Clan Matches. Final Boss vs Carbon. Red vs Blue. Birth of the BR. Midship Lockout and a lot of maps being recreated today. Noob Combo Birth. Modded Maps. Tower Of Power. 24 hr FFAs I could go on forever

Best description of Halo 2 MP.

> 2603643534586909;14:
> > 2535418262439483;9:
> > Yes button combos BXR BXB double shot , auto reload. Escaping maps with sniper. Burial Grounds Invisible staircase to heaven. Super Jumps. Halo Clans , Ranked Clan Matches. Final Boss vs Carbon. Red vs Blue. Birth of the BR. Midship Lockout and a lot of maps being recreated today. Noob Combo Birth. Modded Maps. Tower Of Power. 24 hr FFAs I could go on forever
>
>
> Best description of Halo 2 MP.

He’s right. Halo 2 was the golden age of Halo multiplayer. It was really the ONLY game to play on Xbox. There were a few others like Star Wars Battlefront and a couple of the Tom Clancy games but everyone with an Xbox was playing Halo 2. It truly was something everyone was playing and talking about. It’s a shame that newer players won’t ever know that feeling

Looking back on it, it was a heck of a time! I personally preferred Halo 2 over Halo 3 and all other Halo’s, but that’s just my own opinion. Sometimes, though, modders and glitchers or people that got waaaay too competitive would ruin some of the fun, but ultimately it was a blast! Superbouncing with friends, or playing zombies all night long (back in the H2 days, we had to rely on honor rules) with a full party, or insane games of Tower of Power! Those were the fun times! Ahh… nostalgia!

Halo 2 revolutionized console online gaming. There’s a reason it was still the #1 played game on Xbox Live 3 years after it’s release. Even when the 360 game out, you had people try out the new games but most people kept a steady interest in H2 and would always comeback. You could write a book about how great it was, but it won’t be the same so don’t pick it up now expecting it to be amazing. It is, but half of the fun was the social aspect of it being THE game that was played, it basically was Xbox Live, and that’s not the case now. Also glitches really helped bring in a whole new crowd, which is why 343 kept most of them in the game for the anniversary edition.

I missed it simply because I was too young to play online at the time.

Although, to this day, I still have not played any legitimate custom games. That’s the one thing I’m sad I missed out on; the whole custom games thing. I’ve never gotten together with a bunch of people, and played some completely random but awesome custom games.

This is why I’m really hoping Halo 5 will have good custom game support. So that I can experience something I missed.

halo 2 had the best online play out of all the games. minus all the hackers back then. had the best setup for clans also

> 2535450760090282;6:
> > 2533274800205050;4:
> > Yes you did miss out. It was the glory years of halo. Halo 2 had the best maps of any halo and had a special feel to the gameplay. I love halo 3 but it didn’t have the same feel to it (hard to explain) like halo 2
>
>
> I had more of that special feel with Halo 3. So many great communities sprung up on bungie.net and there was custom games literally every night. Those were the golden days.

Halo 3 consumed and absolutely insane amount of my time. Golden days for sure. I used to host games every weekend to help the community with the co-op campaign to get skulls, legendary, meta points and terminals because I had a really good connection. I played over 300+ games of just the H3 co-op campaign before they stopped keeping track of the stats. Sooooo many of my friends and family played H3 daily for several years straight. Everything was so dang good in H3. The co-op campaign, the mp, file share, the matchmaking, forge, screenshots, it recorded every game, and sooo much more. The H3 E3 was even voted best E3 many times. That is when the band Corpomix played on the stage at E3. H3 is where Bungie put their entire heart and soul into the game and it truly showed.