Please Delete

Please Delete

Because 343i made the MM so noob friendly. They added a lot of different elements to the game now that you can get killed easily by a simple gamer who pays attention.

I assure you I am never drinking powerade after any match.

> 2533274823153335;2:
> Because 343i made the MM so noob friendly. They added a lot of different elements to the game now that you can get killed easily by a simple gamer who pays attention.

wha… It isn’t noob friendly its just complex.

I agree completely. First off, Halo 4 was so casual-oriented that it was a far cry from being the Halo we knew and loved. So they did a complete 180 with Halo 5 and gave us a game that’s so competitive, that they forgot all about the fun/social elements to it.

Honestly, at the end of the day, I like to sit back and relax playing some Halo. The problem is that I can’t do that in Halo 5, since I’m always forced to continually play at the top of my game, otherwise the enemy team will (and always does) wipe the floor with me. There are several things that worsen this issue. First of all, the kill times are too fast, to the point where Halo 5 is almost a twitch shooter. You walk out of cover and you’re dead before you see the guy. The tiny radar doesn’t help either, since you’ll, again, be killed before you can realize that somebody is there. The only playlist that’s truly social is Infection, but playing just one thing gets really long and boring after a while…

I appreciate how 343i hired a pro team to help them design Halo 5, but they have to realize that the majority of players are NOT pro players.

They added Spartan charge to try and appeal to noobs but it will only get a noob so far. H5 would be great if it didn’t have Spartan charge. I like that it is competitive… now the casuals know how us fans of competitive play have felt since the release of Reach… :slight_smile:

> 2533274816788253;6:
> They added Spartan charge to try and appeal to noobs but it will only get a noob so far. H5 would be great if it didn’t have Spartan charge. I like that it is competitive… now the casuals know how us fans of competitive play have felt since the release of Reach… :slight_smile:

Why not do like Halo 2 and 3 and have a game that’s built to be competitive, but offers many social options as well? There’s no reason you can’t have both…

Here is a major issue:
I was in a warzone match with a legendary RP boost active. Because of the storm in the area, I lost connection and lost my boost. I firmly believe there should be a Boost refund feature for those who genuinely lost connection.

> 2533274864472284;8:
> Here is a major issue:
> I was in a warzone match with a legendary RP boost active. Because of the storm in the area, I lost connection and lost my boost. I firmly believe there should be a Boost refund feature for those who genuinely lost connection.

There is one, it was added in the Memories of Reach update.

> 2533274808386392;9:
> > 2533274864472284;8:
> > Here is a major issue:
> > I was in a warzone match with a legendary RP boost active. Because of the storm in the area, I lost connection and lost my boost. I firmly believe there should be a Boost refund feature for those who genuinely lost connection.
>
>
> There is one, it was added in the Memories of Reach update.

actually thats coming in firefight. It was delayed.

> 2535454723805219;10:
> > 2533274808386392;9:
> > > 2533274864472284;8:
> > > Here is a major issue:
> > > I was in a warzone match with a legendary RP boost active. Because of the storm in the area, I lost connection and lost my boost. I firmly believe there should be a Boost refund feature for those who genuinely lost connection.
> >
> >
> > There is one, it was added in the Memories of Reach update.
>
>
> actually thats coming in firefight. It was delayed.

Think you might be mistaken mate, there definitely is some sort of refund system which was added in MoR. If your game cuts out you do get your boost back. Furthermore, when you have a boost which is contingent on performance (example Mission Victory) if you dont meet the criteria for the boost you also get it back! It might not be there immediately after the game, but should be there after a couple minutes/games.

> 2533274864472284;8:
> Here is a major issue:
> I was in a warzone match with a legendary RP boost active. Because of the storm in the area, I lost connection and lost my boost. I firmly believe there should be a Boost refund feature for those who genuinely lost connection.

Yes, this would help a lot.

This game is really frustrating. They need to make it less competitive for most games by rewarding players by just finishing the game, or capture the most bases in Warzone.

this is an issue that would be solved with a permanent social playlist. or by not playing like a tryhard during your qualifying matches at the beginning of the month (the first option is better IMO)

Interesting points about the TTK being too fast. I do think the game would feel better with a slightly slower pace and perhaps you’re right int hat it may be a little more fun for more casual players that way too.

I don’t think it’s solely the gameplay or game pace itself which is a factor in the ‘casualness’. I think the largest portion comes from skill based matchmaking and game modes, I think a social slayer arena would be great for Halo 5 (although I do remember social slayer both being relaxed, maybe because it wasn’t ranked and there wasn’t your visible rank at stake, but also being extremely sweaty in H3 and Reach).

I don’t know about you guys but I’m sponsored by faze clan, Doritos and Mountain Dew
actually most of us are, that’s how you get good

#getgudorgetrekt
#getsponsoredskrub

jk jk

> 2533274808386392;5:
> I agree completely. First off, Halo 4 was so casual-oriented that it was a far cry from being the Halo we knew and loved. So they did a complete 180 with Halo 5 and gave us a game that’s so competitive, that they forgot all about the fun/social elements to it.
>
> Honestly, at the end of the day, I like to sit back and relax playing some Halo. The problem is that I can’t do that in Halo 5, since I’m always forced to continually play at the top of my game, otherwise the enemy team will (and always does) wipe the floor with me. There are several things that worsen this issue. First of all, the kill times are too fast, to the point where Halo 5 is almost a twitch shooter. You walk out of cover and you’re dead before you see the guy. The tiny radar doesn’t help either, since you’ll, again, be killed before you can realize that somebody is there. The only playlist that’s truly social is Infection, but playing just one thing gets really long and boring after a while…
>
> I appreciate how 343i hired a pro team to help them design Halo 5, but they have to realize that the majority of players are NOT pro players.

That’s what I feel also about these Pro players there taking advice from… They always mention something like this in there live stream… There is no way they should be listening to them as much as they are… That’s why we have this new shooting mechanics, smaller radar range, ect… Doesn’t 343 realize that there bread and butter come from non pro players?? lol…

The difference good teammates make in this game is astounding. When your whole team consistently communicates this game comes alive in a way other games just cannot.

The rule is solo search you have to play FFA or Breakout. When friends are available you go slayer or team arena FYI

> 2533274858329100;17:
> The difference good teammates make in this game is astounding. When your whole team consistently communicates this game comes alive in a way other games just cannot.
>
> The rule is solo search you have to play FFA or Breakout. When friends are available you go slayer or team arena FYI

But what if we don’t want to play FFA and don’t enjoy Breakout? People who don’t have friends who play Halo 5 shouldn’t be punished by not being able to play Team Slayer or Team Arena. Again, I’m fine with having a competitive-focused playlist that requires you to have friends and good communication to succeed. That’s fantastic for Halo. But there should always be social playlists alongside those competitive ones for people who don’t have that option.

> 2535454723805219;4:
> > 2533274823153335;2:
> > Because 343i made the MM so noob friendly. They added a lot of different elements to the game now that you can get killed easily by a simple gamer who pays attention.
>
>
> wha… It isn’t noob friendly its just complex.

Explain how it’s complex please? Apart from having to avoid spartan chargers every 12 seconds the game is super simple, even more so now there is standardised things like ads. You know what removed the complexity in arena? Romping vehicles from the maps… you no longer have to worry at all about vehicles or how to combat them.

> 2533274808386392;5:
> I agree completely. First off, Halo 4 was so casual-oriented that it was a far cry from being the Halo we knew and loved. So they did a complete 180 with Halo 5 and gave us a game that’s so competitive, that they forgot all about the fun/social elements to it.
>
> Honestly, at the end of the day, I like to sit back and relax playing some Halo. The problem is that I can’t do that in Halo 5, since I’m always forced to continually play at the top of my game, otherwise the enemy team will (and always does) wipe the floor with me. There are several things that worsen this issue. First of all, the kill times are too fast, to the point where Halo 5 is almost a twitch shooter. You walk out of cover and you’re dead before you see the guy. The tiny radar doesn’t help either, since you’ll, again, be killed before you can realize that somebody is there. The only playlist that’s truly social is Infection, but playing just one thing gets really long and boring after a while…
>
> I appreciate how 343i hired a pro team to help them design Halo 5, but they have to realize that the majority of players are NOT pro players.

there was a test done and halo 5s kill times aren’t barely and I mean barely.faster than the other halos. It just seems quicker because its faster paced.