Please Delete

Please Delete

Maybe they could add more fog?

Not as broken as Power Installation 484.

> 2535460843083983;3:
> Not as broken as Power Installation 484.

Ikr, like that one hallway/room with the gauss gun where the players can block one side with the big crate and the other with the smaller one.

Every area has at least two entrances on the crypt. It is the most balanced IMO. The survivors will run out of ammo at some point.

Stop your complaining until i finish my damn binary riFail commendation. Don’t want this taken out of rotation until then. God do i hate that weapon. No wonder the Forerunners had to kill themselves out of embarrassment for trying to kill the flood with such -Yoink- weapons.

> 2533274853667541;8:
> Stop your complaining until i finish my damn binary riFail commendation. Don’t want this taken out of rotation until then. God do i hate that weapon. No wonder the Forerunners had to kill themselves out of embarrassment for trying to kill the flood with such -Yoink- weapons.

lmao…

The problem I have with it is the blue death hole area. The area is too big and too open. There needs to be some cover for the Infected to zig-zag with to get in close or something to block some of the lines of the sights. Or close the wall in to make it smaller. Heck, even placing a rock or two in the way would work.
Plus, the tall rock in that area as well is too high of a spot. It needs to be either lowered, or risen so high the Survivors can’t get onto it.

The weird thing though is that the map creator was worried the spot would be too good, and when we playtested it, she said she’d do something to change it. I don’t know if she did and the latest version just didn’t get in or what.

> 2535460843083983;3:
> Not as broken as Power Installation 484.

The basement is literally the only issue with that map.
The gauss hall should not be able to be blocked on either side. And the hallways are just too long.

Outside of the basement (literally and figuratively), it’s a decent map.