Please chill out with Spops ep.3.

Could everyone please chill out about Episode 3? You don’t work at 343i, so you don’t know what’s going on or why it’s late.

They said the release date is 11-19-12, it will come. Just be patient.

Agree.

no!!! i dont wanna!! i wanna play NOW! and i want my juice… and my blanky

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> Could everyone please chill out about Episode 3? You don’t work at 343i, so you don’t know what’s going on or why it’s late.
>
> They said the release date is 11-19-12, it will come. Just be patient.

You got some brown on your nose that needs wiping off

> Could everyone please chill out about Episode 3? You don’t work at 343i, so you don’t know what’s going on or why it’s late.

But really, why don’t we? it only takes a tweet or a news post.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> > Could everyone please chill out about Episode 3? You don’t work at 343i, so you don’t know what’s going on or why it’s late.
> >
> > They said the release date is 11-19-12, it will come. Just be patient.
>
> You got some brown on your nose that needs wiping off

you got some head up your -Yoink- you need to pull out.

To be fair we just want to know if there’s any delays or if it’s still due for today. For me it’s 3pm here, sort of looking forward to it when it turns up.

> > Could everyone please chill out about Episode 3? You don’t work at 343i, so you don’t know what’s going on or why it’s late.
>
> But really, why don’t we? it only takes a tweet or a news post.

Could be that it’s still 7 AM in Washington, and most of 343i either isn’t in the office, or awake to be aware of the issue.

I paid an extra $30 for this game, you’re going to bet I’m pissed off at the next to no customer support.

People like you. <

> > > Could everyone please chill out about Episode 3? You don’t work at 343i, so you don’t know what’s going on or why it’s late.
> >
> > But really, why don’t we? it only takes a tweet or a news post.
>
> Could be that it’s still 7 AM in Washington, and most of 343i either isn’t in the office, or awake to be aware of the issue.

But software releases done across the industry always happen out of hours… Banks, Insurance firms, even amazon. Release cycles will happen in the early hours…

Servers are down for a bunch of people (myself included) for the time being so, I think once that issue is resolved, episode 3 will be released.

They should send their top men to resolve this! Top men!

I BOUGHT THE GAME AND I WANT IT NOW /RAGEFACE /sarcasm

> > > > Could everyone please chill out about Episode 3? You don’t work at 343i, so you don’t know what’s going on or why it’s late.
> > >
> > > But really, why don’t we? it only takes a tweet or a news post.
> >
> > Could be that it’s still 7 AM in Washington, and most of 343i either isn’t in the office, or awake to be aware of the issue.
>
> But software releases done across the industry always happen out of hours… Banks, Insurance firms, even amazon. Release cycles will happen in the early hours…

And if no one is there to be aware of the issue, it won’t magicially fix itself. The world depends on banks and insurance firms updates to work as they should, but a video game? I think we can wait a couple extra hours, don’t you?

> And if no one is there to be aware of the issue, it won’t magicially fix itself. The world depends on banks and insurance firms updates to work as they should, but a video game? I think we can wait a couple extra hours, don’t you?

Normally in a company that sales internationally has someone that doesn’t sleep.

i do wish that someone from 343 would at least give us a heads up on whats going on. I dont mind waiting, even if its delayed a whole day or more i dont care. I just dont want to sit here expecting it to come around soon, only to find out itll be here tomorrow or something, you know? a heads up would be appreciated

> > And if no one is there to be aware of the issue, it won’t magicially fix itself. The world depends on banks and insurance firms updates to work as they should, but a video game? I think we can wait a couple extra hours, don’t you?
>
> Normally in a company that sales internationally has someone that doesn’t sleep.

You’re right, companies who sells their stuff internationally don’t sleep.

So you can call Microsoft right now if you want to.

343i is the DEVELOPER, not the publisher.

> i do wish that someone from 343 would at least give us a heads up on whats going on. I dont mind waiting, even if its delayed a whole day or more i dont care. I just dont want to sit here expecting it to come around soon, only to find out itll be here tomorrow or something, you know? a heads up would be appreciated

It is coming today.

> You’re right, companies who sells their stuff internationally don’t sleep.
>
> So you can call Microsoft right now if you want to.
>
> 343i is the DEVELOPER, not the publisher.

So you’re saying that Microsoft is the one monitoring the game and not 343?
{As in multi-player monitoring)