Please Change the Temp Ban System

I got a temp ban because the connection to a match got interrupted in the loading screen. I get that ragequits suck, especially in 4v4, but the system doesn’t seem refined enough to warrant it. It’s very dejecting to get banned when I didn’t even leave a match early, just some connection shenanigans happened before the match even started. It should only target people engaging in bad behaviour, not people who randomly get DC’d due to connection issues. I don’t know how hard it is to distinguish rage-quitters vs. random connection problems, but a ban system shouldn’t punish people it’s not trying to target. The game even identifies that it was a connection issue, but still feels the need to punish me.

But then sadly it can easily be exploited all any one would have to do is simply turn off their Xbox and they could quit with impunity. There is really no need to worry if you get a ban or two here and there if you lose connection. The quit bans are very lenient so as long as you are finishing the majority of your matches it won’t effect you.

> 2533274816788253;2:
> But then sadly it can easily be exploited all any one would have to do is simply turn off their Xbox and they could quit with impunity. There is really no need to worry if you get a ban or two here and there if you lose connection. The quit bans are very lenient so as long as you are finishing the majority of your matches it won’t effect you.

Stop defending 343’s stupidity; they don’t need your boot-licking.