Please change Master of Unicorns

I post on here fairly often, and I know it is a bug, but can I please have a real rank. Master of Unicorns has gotten old. I’ve been stuck with it for several months now.

Thanks

-poppin

Master of Unicorns isn’t a rank; it’s a lifestyle.

Embrace it. :wink:

I don’t think it’s that simple to fix friend. I’m sure they’ll fix it when they can.

P.S. I envy you…you should feel lucky…

They are hoping the issue with the Master of Unicorns rank will resolve itself over time, nothing you can do but wait.

I’ve been ‘Master of Unicorns’ since the forums were taken out beta/gamma. It’s pretty frustrating. Ah well, all we can do it wait.

> I’ve been ‘Master of Unicorns’ since the forums were taken out beta/gamma. It’s pretty frustrating. Ah well, all we can do it wait.

The way I see it, as long as it’s fixed by the time I have enough posts to get a signature, I don’t care.

If I hit 6,001 posts and I’m still a Master of Unicorns however, expect some rage. >:)

> > I’ve been ‘Master of Unicorns’ since the forums were taken out beta/gamma. It’s pretty frustrating. Ah well, all we can do it wait.
>
> The way I see it, as long as it’s fixed by the time I have enough posts to get a signature, I don’t care.
>
> If I hit 6,001 posts and I’m still a Master of Unicorns however, expect some rage. >:)

A member recently hit 6,001 posts and asked if he could be moved over to normal ranks, to which he was, I assume they will force do it if you are missing out on something, other wise it is just patience.

I’m actually jealous :3 my rank is just Recruit-Iron, how more boring can you get right? You guys are lucky to be Master’s of Unicorns, keep that in mind guys.

P.S. Get well soon :stuck_out_tongue:

> > > I’ve been ‘Master of Unicorns’ since the forums were taken out beta/gamma. It’s pretty frustrating. Ah well, all we can do it wait.
> >
> > The way I see it, as long as it’s fixed by the time I have enough posts to get a signature, I don’t care.
> >
> > If I hit 6,001 posts and I’m still a Master of Unicorns however, expect some rage. >:)
>
> A member recently hit 6,001 posts and <mark>asked if he could be moved over to normal ranks, to which he was</mark>, I assume they will force do it if you are missing out on something, other wise it is just patience.

This is what I was hoping this thread would result in… =’(

> Master of Unicorns isn’t a rank; it’s a lifestyle.
>
>
> Embrace it. :wink:

lmao. finneeeeeeee.

> > Master of Unicorns isn’t a rank; it’s a lifestyle.
> >
> >
> > Embrace it. :wink:
>
> lmao. finneeeeeeee.

You’re an endangered species!

True dat not a lot of people can call themselves Master’s of the Unicorn’s LUCKY DUCK!!!

> > > Master of Unicorns isn’t a rank; it’s a lifestyle.
> > >
> > >
> > > Embrace it. :wink:
> >
> > lmao. finneeeeeeee.
>
> You’re an endangered species!

Female Dog please…

:slight_smile:

I’m not even halfway to Spartan-Iron, so I actually kind of enjoy being a Master of Unicron Unicorns.

I would like to keep my rank. Please and thanks :slight_smile:

> I would like to keep my rank. Please and thanks :slight_smile:

To each his own…

If everybody could have their ranks changed, I would gladly be the only Master of Unicorns to make that happen.

I missed the “I R Stuck” rank… tho I’m happy I’m not a “Master of Unicorns” any more… Also, Random, I’m happy you will still get a sig when you hit 6001 posts…

I’m sorry, but I think the best thing to do is wait. I’m sure they’re working up a fix for universal use.

Sounds like time may be the only thing to fix this issue as of now. I’ve never really understood why it was called “Master of Unicorns.” It could be I was new way before this was implemented.