Please buff forge's leader!!!

I mean the title says it all, way too UP. The Y ability only kills an entire infantry blob and doesn’t one shot mini bases :(. Also the hero can die and isn’t invincible!

are you mad or super mad?

Lol yes and no. His hog is obviously broken rn ran 2s only using forge and steamrolled everything except a forge mirror. Only mad because this game is going to be unplayable for about a week.

> 2533274859115861;3:
> Lol yes and no. His hog is obviously rn ran 2s only using forge and steamrolled everything except a forge mirror. Only mad because this game is going to be unplayable for about a week.

I main colony, and I have yet to have an issue with forge hog. Granted every time I encountered him, I have my hunter captain at the front of the pact dealing and taking the damage.

Hes not OP.

You literally can’t build any units against him early game and there’s no counter to his hog besides his hog. And every 45 seconds he either takes half the life away from a leader, kills 5/6 inf or 3/4 jack rabbits. Im not complaining because I’ll just use him every game until fixed but it’s definitely broken.

I think he should fly and have a scarab beam. Lmao yea his hero is very broken but when you take that away he will be poop again. I hate when a leader revolves around a unit. I wish they buffed his eco instead

As of what we know right now forge is the new Jerome no leader can beat him.

Anders kill him…

Go for sentinel and marines/ some turrets anti-vehicul / then w8 a little to tech2 / Go for air and Infantry / upgrade sentinel to stun and cyclops and that it

> 2535422421305993;8:
> As of what we know right now forge is the new Jerome no leader can beat him.

How about that for a switch up. Lol

> 2535422802208233;10:
> > 2535422421305993;8:
> > As of what we know right now forge is the new Jerome no leader can beat him.
>
> How about that for a switch up. Lol

Yeah they got us good it’s all funny. Nice big joke.

CAnt u just tech up and get counter units out all the stuff for his hog cost lots of power so wouldn’t u be ahead?

> 2533274902078437;12:
> CAnt u just tech up and get counter units out all the stuff for his hog cost lots of power so wouldn’t u be ahead?

Not necessarily. In this situation you are basically giving the opposing Forge all the nodes, plus in combination with rolling economy he won’t be far behind, if at all.

Yoda had a point in the anvil round thread. Micro does negate a lot of its effectiveness. I think the issue isn’t necessarily just the anvil round it’s the speed of the unit. He can choose when to engage or disengage and you don’t have much of a say.

That said, do you guys think colony or serina would be good picks? I only got to play one game last night but I’m trying to brainstorm here.

Colony could go captain who now has bonus damage against vehicles. Skitty engineers to assist and negate 40% of the anvil round. I don’t think a good forge will ever get close enough for a taunt though. Serina could freeze and hold him down maybe.

I don’t know. Like I said, brainstorming.

> 2533274931153795;13:
> > 2533274902078437;12:
> > CAnt u just tech up and get counter units out all the stuff for his hog cost lots of power so wouldn’t u be ahead?
>
> Not necessarily. In this situation you are basically giving the opposing Forge all the nodes, plus in combination with rolling economy he won’t be far behind, if at all.

Enough ppl cry about it and it will be nerfed like Jerome

> 2533274812650916;14:
> Yoda had a point in the anvil round thread. Micro does negate a lot of its effectiveness. I think the issue isn’t necessarily just the anvil round it’s the speed of the unit. He can choose when to engage or disengage and you don’t have much of a say.
>
> That said, do you guys think colony or serina would be good picks? I only got to play one game last night but I’m trying to brainstorm here.
>
> Colony could go captain who now has bonus damage against vehicles. Skitty engineers to assist and negate 40% of the anvil round. I don’t think a good forge will ever get close enough for a taunt though. Serina could freeze and hold him down maybe.
>
> I don’t know. Like I said, brainstorming.

I can’t speak for Serina as I haven’t played as her yet but as far as Colony goes I think the low mobility of Colony’s army and hero unit is too much to overcome the mobility of Forge. Plus if the Forge player micros well he could Anvil the rest of the army besides colony hero. Idk maybe there could be something there but I sincerely doubt it.

> 2533274812650916;14:
> Yoda had a point in the anvil round thread. Micro does negate a lot of its effectiveness. I think the issue isn’t necessarily just the anvil round it’s the speed of the unit. He can choose when to engage or disengage and you don’t have much of a say.
>
> That said, do you guys think colony or serina would be good picks? I only got to play one game last night but I’m trying to brainstorm here.
>
> Colony could go captain who now has bonus damage against vehicles. Skitty engineers to assist and negate 40% of the anvil round. I don’t think a good forge will ever get close enough for a taunt though. Serina could freeze and hold him down maybe.
>
> I don’t know. Like I said, brainstorming.

I was thinking this too, but the captain is so so slow. You’d have to get the forgehog in a corner.

Apparently it womps Chosen too, so that brief stun won’t help either.

> 2533274796391115;17:
> > 2533274812650916;14:
> > Yoda had a point in the anvil round thread. Micro does negate a lot of its effectiveness. I think the issue isn’t necessarily just the anvil round it’s the speed of the unit. He can choose when to engage or disengage and you don’t have much of a say.
> >
> > That said, do you guys think colony or serina would be good picks? I only got to play one game last night but I’m trying to brainstorm here.
> >
> > Colony could go captain who now has bonus damage against vehicles. Skitty engineers to assist and negate 40% of the anvil round. I don’t think a good forge will ever get close enough for a taunt though. Serina could freeze and hold him down maybe.
> >
> > I don’t know. Like I said, brainstorming.
>
> I was thinking this too, but the captain is so so slow. You’d have to get the forgehog in a corner.
>
> Apparently it womps Chosen too, so that brief stun won’t help either.

Then Warlord and hunter captain. Hammer pull him into a taunt. Once taunt is over you can Y stun from warlord. Should be dead without even having to use vortex.

> 2533274902078437;12:
> CAnt u just tech up and get counter units out all the stuff for his hog cost lots of power so wouldn’t u be ahead?

So you get 2 generators and hers 2 and 5 nodes and all mini bases. Good luck.

> 2533274812650916;18:
> > 2533274796391115;17:
> > > 2533274812650916;14:
> > > Yoda had a point in the anvil round thread. Micro does negate a lot of its effectiveness. I think the issue isn’t necessarily just the anvil round it’s the speed of the unit. He can choose when to engage or disengage and you don’t have much of a say.
> > >
> > > That said, do you guys think colony or serina would be good picks? I only got to play one game last night but I’m trying to brainstorm here.
> > >
> > > Colony could go captain who now has bonus damage against vehicles. Skitty engineers to assist and negate 40% of the anvil round. I don’t think a good forge will ever get close enough for a taunt though. Serina could freeze and hold him down maybe.
> > >
> > > I don’t know. Like I said, brainstorming.
> >
> > I was thinking this too, but the captain is so so slow. You’d have to get the forgehog in a corner.
> >
> > Apparently it womps Chosen too, so that brief stun won’t help either.
>
> Then Warlord and hunter captain. Hammer pull him into a taunt. Once taunt is over you can Y stun from warlord. Should be dead without even having to use vortex.

That’s not a bad plan.
But isn’t the Y stun a T2 upgrade? You’d have to hold off until then.