Please bring us back to Halo

Just like 343 is doing with the title of this game just bring us back to simply Halo. You cant possibly be that ignorant when looking at how bad Halo 4 turned out I wont even get into the reasons why. I think 95 percent of Halo fans would like to see gameplay reminiscent of Halo 2 and 3 and i believe its the only way to save this franchise going forward. I simply wont buy this game if I see armor abilites or broken killcams and ordnance. Halo was popular for a reason and its unpopular now for a reason.

> Just like 343 is doing with the title of this game just bring us back to simply Halo. You cant possibly be that ignorant when looking at how bad Halo 4 turned out I wont even get into the reasons why. I think 95 percent of Halo fans would like to see gameplay reminiscent of Halo 2 and 3 and i believe its the only way to save this franchise going forward. I simply wont buy this game if I see armor abilites or broken killcams and ordnance. Halo was popular for a reason and its unpopular now for a reason.

Lol

Halo 4 is “bad” because 343I actually listened to the community instead of doing what they planned to do. Everything that has been added now was begged for at one point or another.

I don’t think you can pull random numbers out of your mouth but if so you should have said we want halo CE and 2 not halo 3.

Ok you won’t buy a game they have millions of others that will.

I was just overall disappointed by the multiplayer in Halo 4 but I found everything else to be amazing (audio,graphics,campaign,etc…)
From what I’ve heard it honestly seems like 343 realizes the mistakes they made with Halo 4 by ignoring the competitive community and it honestly seems like they’re making a truly competitive game now especially with the 60fps, dedicated servers and the hiring of competitive players to help design the multiplayer.

I think 343 sees what they did wrong with Halo 4. I think they’re gonna do great.

> > Just like 343 is doing with the title of this game just bring us back to simply Halo. You cant possibly be that ignorant when looking at how bad Halo 4 turned out I wont even get into the reasons why. I think 95 percent of Halo fans would like to see gameplay reminiscent of Halo 2 and 3 and i believe its the only way to save this franchise going forward. I simply wont buy this game if I see armor abilites or broken killcams and ordnance. Halo was popular for a reason and its unpopular now for a reason.
>
> Lol
>
>
> Halo 4 is “bad” because 343I actually listened to the community instead of doing what they planned to do. Everything that has been added now was begged for at one point or another.
>
>
> I don’t think you can pull random numbers out of your mouth but if so you should have said we want halo CE and 2 not halo 3.
>
>
> Ok you won’t <mark>buy a game they have millions of others that will.</mark>

Don’t see the game selling well on Xbone.

> > > Just like 343 is doing with the title of this game just bring us back to simply Halo. You cant possibly be that ignorant when looking at how bad Halo 4 turned out I wont even get into the reasons why. I think 95 percent of Halo fans would like to see gameplay reminiscent of Halo 2 and 3 and i believe its the only way to save this franchise going forward. I simply wont buy this game if I see armor abilites or broken killcams and ordnance. Halo was popular for a reason and its unpopular now for a reason.
> >
> > Lol
> >
> >
> > Halo 4 is “bad” because 343I actually listened to the community instead of doing what they planned to do. Everything that has been added now was begged for at one point or another.
> >
> >
> > I don’t think you can pull random numbers out of your mouth but if so you should have said we want halo CE and 2 not halo 3.
> >
> >
> > Ok you won’t <mark>buy a game they have millions of others that will.</mark>
>
> Don’t see the game selling well on Xbone.

Why not? The Halo title alone will draw million in.

> > > > Just like 343 is doing with the title of this game just bring us back to simply Halo. You cant possibly be that ignorant when looking at how bad Halo 4 turned out I wont even get into the reasons why. I think 95 percent of Halo fans would like to see gameplay reminiscent of Halo 2 and 3 and i believe its the only way to save this franchise going forward. I simply wont buy this game if I see armor abilites or broken killcams and ordnance. Halo was popular for a reason and its unpopular now for a reason.
> > >
> > > Lol
> > >
> > >
> > > Halo 4 is “bad” because 343I actually listened to the community instead of doing what they planned to do. Everything that has been added now was begged for at one point or another.
> > >
> > >
> > > I don’t think you can pull random numbers out of your mouth but if so you should have said we want halo CE and 2 not halo 3.
> > >
> > >
> > > Ok you won’t <mark>buy a game they have millions of others that will.</mark>
> >
> > Don’t see the game selling well on Xbone.
>
> Why not? The Halo title alone will draw million in.

Toa :slight_smile:
OT: Yeah but not many people are too enthusiastic about the Xbone, majority consider Halo 4 awful, and Halo fanbase has been declining since Reach.

> > > > > Just like 343 is doing with the title of this game just bring us back to simply Halo. You cant possibly be that ignorant when looking at how bad Halo 4 turned out I wont even get into the reasons why. I think 95 percent of Halo fans would like to see gameplay reminiscent of Halo 2 and 3 and i believe its the only way to save this franchise going forward. I simply wont buy this game if I see armor abilites or broken killcams and ordnance. Halo was popular for a reason and its unpopular now for a reason.
> > > >
> > > > Lol
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Halo 4 is “bad” because 343I actually listened to the community instead of doing what they planned to do. Everything that has been added now was begged for at one point or another.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > I don’t think you can pull random numbers out of your mouth but if so you should have said we want halo CE and 2 not halo 3.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Ok you won’t <mark>buy a game they have millions of others that will.</mark>
> > >
> > > Don’t see the game selling well on Xbone.
> >
> > Why not? The Halo title alone will draw million in.
>
> Toa :slight_smile:
> OT: Yeah but not many people are too enthusiastic about the Xbone, majority consider Halo 4 awful, and Halo fanbase has been declining since Reach.

People are skeptical and i clearly remember people being iffy with each generation so that doesn’t mean anything, I don’t see a “majority” that claim halo 4 is bad. I see a few hundred little kids that like to whine about absolutely every single thing and further whine when problems are addressed. The issue is the “fanbase” not 343I. I’ll have to agree with the reach part but that is due to 343I actually listening to this childish fanbase.

> > > > Just like 343 is doing with the title of this game just bring us back to simply Halo. You cant possibly be that ignorant when looking at how bad Halo 4 turned out I wont even get into the reasons why. I think 95 percent of Halo fans would like to see gameplay reminiscent of Halo 2 and 3 and i believe its the only way to save this franchise going forward. I simply wont buy this game if I see armor abilites or broken killcams and ordnance. Halo was popular for a reason and its unpopular now for a reason.
> > >
> > > Lol
> > >
> > >
> > > Halo 4 is “bad” because 343I actually listened to the community instead of doing what they planned to do. Everything that has been added now was begged for at one point or another.
> > >
> > >
> > > I don’t think you can pull random numbers out of your mouth but if so you should have said we want halo CE and 2 not halo 3.
> > >
> > >
> > > Ok you won’t <mark>buy a game they have millions of others that will.</mark>
> >
> > Don’t see the game selling well on Xbone.
>
> Why not? The Halo title alone will draw million in.

Yeh but halo is not the system seller it once was considering its not even in the top 5 xbox games played anymore.

on top of that the xbone is essentially stealing rights previously held by consumers of video games, namely the ability to control what they do with the product they purchased by selling it or lending it.

alot of the rights you had with your xbox 360 games are going to be removed with xbone. so if you support that then yeh lol

@OP- its funny halo originally was called just “halo” it was microsoft who added the combat evolved because they thought the public would be confused

> > > > > Just like 343 is doing with the title of this game just bring us back to simply Halo. You cant possibly be that ignorant when looking at how bad Halo 4 turned out I wont even get into the reasons why. I think 95 percent of Halo fans would like to see gameplay reminiscent of Halo 2 and 3 and i believe its the only way to save this franchise going forward. I simply wont buy this game if I see armor abilites or broken killcams and ordnance. Halo was popular for a reason and its unpopular now for a reason.
> > > >
> > > > Lol
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Halo 4 is “bad” because 343I actually listened to the community instead of doing what they planned to do. Everything that has been added now was begged for at one point or another.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > I don’t think you can pull random numbers out of your mouth but if so you should have said we want halo CE and 2 not halo 3.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Ok you won’t <mark>buy a game they have millions of others that will.</mark>
> > >
> >
>
> Toa :slight_smile:
> OT: Yeah but not many people are too enthusiastic about the Xbone, majority consider Halo 4 awful, and Halo fanbase has been declining since Reach.

Well, there’s a year and a half to change people’s minds, and the low population numbers (which I assume you are referring to) could be the result of many things (which that is a discussion in and of itself). Despite these declines, each Halo has sold better than the last.

> > > > > > Just like 343 is doing with the title of this game just bring us back to simply Halo. You cant possibly be that ignorant when looking at how bad Halo 4 turned out I wont even get into the reasons why. I think 95 percent of Halo fans would like to see gameplay reminiscent of Halo 2 and 3 and i believe its the only way to save this franchise going forward. I simply wont buy this game if I see armor abilites or broken killcams and ordnance. Halo was popular for a reason and its unpopular now for a reason.
> > > > >
> > > > > Lol
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > Halo 4 is “bad” because 343I actually listened to the community instead of doing what they planned to do. Everything that has been added now was begged for at one point or another.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > I don’t think you can pull random numbers out of your mouth but if so you should have said we want halo CE and 2 not halo 3.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > Ok you won’t <mark>buy a game they have millions of others that will.</mark>
> > > >
> > > > Don’t see the game selling well on Xbone.
> > >
> > > Why not? The Halo title alone will draw million in.
> >
> > Toa :slight_smile:
> > OT: Yeah but not many people are too enthusiastic about the Xbone, majority consider Halo 4 awful, and Halo fanbase has been declining since Reach.
>
> People are skeptical and i clearly remember people being iffy with each generation so that doesn’t mean anything, I don’t see a “majority” that claim halo 4 is bad. I see a few hundred little kids that like to whine about absolutely every single thing and further whine when problems are addressed. The issue is the “fanbase” not 343I. I’ll have to agree with the reach part but that is due to 343I actually listening to this childish fanbase.

Maybe you have a new definition for “majority”.

My understanding is that it relates to “more” or “greater than”.

Kind of like this: The majority of Halo fans have stopped playing Halo.

> > > >
> > > > Lol
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
> Yeh but halo is not the system seller it once was considering its not even in the top 5 xbox games played anymore.
>
> <mark>on top of that the xbone is essentially stealing rights previously held by consumers of video games, namely the ability to control what they do with the product they purchased by selling it or lending it.</mark>
>
>
> alot of the rights you had with your xbox 360 games are going to be removed with xbone. so if you support that then yeh lol
>
>
>
> @OP- its funny halo originally was called just “halo” it was microsoft who added the combat evolved because they thought the public would be confused

This has been going on for a decade (at least) with PC gaming. I don’t necessarily agree with it, but it’s nothing new to me.

> > > > > > > Just like 343 is doing with the title of this game just bring us back to simply Halo. You cant possibly be that ignorant when looking at how bad Halo 4 turned out I wont even get into the reasons why. I think 95 percent of Halo fans would like to see gameplay reminiscent of Halo 2 and 3 and i believe its the only way to save this franchise going forward. I simply wont buy this game if I see armor abilites or broken killcams and ordnance. Halo was popular for a reason and its unpopular now for a reason.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Lol
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Halo 4 is “bad” because 343I actually listened to the community instead of doing what they planned to do. Everything that has been added now was begged for at one point or another.
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > I don’t think you can pull random numbers out of your mouth but if so you should have said we want halo CE and 2 not halo 3.
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Ok you won’t <mark>buy a game they have millions of others that will.</mark>
> > > > >
> > > > > Don’t see the game selling well on Xbone.
> > > >
> > > > Why not? The Halo title alone will draw million in.
> > >
> > > Toa :slight_smile:
> > > OT: Yeah but not many people are too enthusiastic about the Xbone, majority consider Halo 4 awful, and Halo fanbase has been declining since Reach.
> >
> > People are skeptical and i clearly remember people being iffy with each generation so that doesn’t mean anything, I don’t see a “majority” that claim halo 4 is bad. I see a few hundred little kids that like to whine about absolutely every single thing and further whine when problems are addressed. The issue is the “fanbase” not 343I. I’ll have to agree with the reach part but that is due to 343I actually listening to this childish fanbase.
>
> Maybe you have a new definition for “majority”.
>
> My understanding is that it relates to “more” or “greater than”.
>
> Kind of like this: The majority of Halo fans have stopped playing Halo.

Maybe you don’t understand that what you see on waypoint is not a majority and is hardly a fraction of the millions that play the games. Good or bad.

Source that.

> > > > > > > > Just like 343 is doing with the title of this game just bring us back to simply Halo. You cant possibly be that ignorant when looking at how bad Halo 4 turned out I wont even get into the reasons why. I think 95 percent of Halo fans would like to see gameplay reminiscent of Halo 2 and 3 and i believe its the only way to save this franchise going forward. I simply wont buy this game if I see armor abilites or broken killcams and ordnance. Halo was popular for a reason and its unpopular now for a reason.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Lol
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Halo 4 is “bad” because 343I actually listened to the community instead of doing what they planned to do. Everything that has been added now was begged for at one point or another.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > I don’t think you can pull random numbers out of your mouth but if so you should have said we want halo CE and 2 not halo 3.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Ok you won’t <mark>buy a game they have millions of others that will.</mark>
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Don’t see the game selling well on Xbone.
> > > > >
> > > > > Why not? The Halo title alone will draw million in.
> > > >
> > > > Toa :slight_smile:
> > > > OT: Yeah but not many people are too enthusiastic about the Xbone, majority consider Halo 4 awful, and Halo fanbase has been declining since Reach.
> > >
> > > People are skeptical and i clearly remember people being iffy with each generation so that doesn’t mean anything, I don’t see a “majority” that claim halo 4 is bad. I see a few hundred little kids that like to whine about absolutely every single thing and further whine when problems are addressed. The issue is the “fanbase” not 343I. I’ll have to agree with the reach part but that is due to 343I actually listening to this childish fanbase.
> >
> > Maybe you have a new definition for “majority”.
> >
> > My understanding is that it relates to “more” or “greater than”.
> >
> > Kind of like this: The majority of Halo fans have stopped playing Halo.
>
> Maybe you don’t understand that what you see on waypoint is not a majority and is hardly a fraction of the millions that play the games. Good or bad.
>
> Source that.

Take a glance at H4 numbers. That’s all it takes.

Before Reach, H3 had those numbers…in Social slayer.