Please bring back the Sticky Detonator

343i please bring back the Sticky Detonator for Halo Infinite:
It was my favorite gun in Halo 4 and one of my favorites in the Halo series. It was a such a fun and unique gun.

Totally, it was really fun to use. I’d also say bring back the Reach-style Grenade Launcher.

> 2533274892901745;2:
> Totally, it was really fun to use. I’d also say bring back the Reach-style Grenade Launcher.

It was in H5 so I there is a pretty high chance of that happening

Please. Easily one of halo 4s most interesting contribution to the sandbox.

It’s one of those weird guns I didn’t like until I started playing around with it, just like the grenade launcher. Now they’re both some of my favorites. I’d love to see it return.

> 2533274892901745;2:
> Totally, it was really fun to use. I’d also say bring back the Reach-style Grenade Launcher.

It’s be cool if you could mix the two weapons together somehow.
Say if you press the trigger, it fires like a Sticky Detonator and explodes on a second press.
If you hold the trigger in, the grenade bounces until you let go, like in Reach.

Perhaps that’s over powered, but it would be cool.

It was very unique for Halo’s standards, it almost reminded me of a weapon from an Insomniac game. There are a lot of crazy plays in H4 montages with it and I really enjoyed using it defensively.

> 2533274882881665;6:
> > 2533274892901745;2:
> > Totally, it was really fun to use. I’d also say bring back the Reach-style Grenade Launcher.
>
> It’s be cool if you could mix the two weapons together somehow.
> Say if you press the trigger, it fires like a Sticky Detonator and explodes on a second press.
> If you hold the trigger in, the grenade bounces until you let go, like in Reach.
>
> Perhaps that’s over powered, but it would be cool.

This is actually a very fun idea. I’d be down for that.
Though I also think both could work side by side in the same game. And I bet a lot of people would want the classic designs back :slight_smile:

It was a fun weapon in halo 4. Would love it to see it return.

Loved this weapon back in Halo 4 and would love to see it in Halo Infinite. Anyone know why it was removed in Halo 5?

The Sticky Detonator is certainly one of the shining gems from Halo 4, and I’ve had a lot of fun using in in my ranked Halo 4 matches recently. It fills a niche that few other weapons can come close too. Even the Grenade Launcher (it’s closest comparison) differs greatly due to its bouncing effect versus the Sticky D’s ability to deny area entry.

I also hope the sticky detonator comes back, it just offers something special and I can’t quite name it. The other day in Halo 4, I shot a hologram with a sticky detonator but didn’t set it off because I realized my mistake. Then, the guy who used the hologram rushed me but I detonated the shot that was still on the ground and killed him. Stuff like that just makes me think: “Yeah, this is why I like Halo.”