PLEASE bring back the post-game murder fest!

>>>

Everyone knows of the classic ending to a Halo multiplayer match - the screen fades to black and everyone can still play.

The hilarity of your entire team suddenly turning on each other the second the game ends has made for a ton of fun at the end of a match.

But now in Halo 4, when the game ends, your playing abilities are taken away and the game is forced into a standstill until the screen fades.

This definitely isn’t a game-breaker, but it’s one of those little things that made Halo awesome, and I believe 343 should bring it back and get rid of the current standstill system.

Yeah, this of all things should be on top of 343’s too do list…

>.>

I agree.

“GAME OVER”

Kill ALL the things!

Ah. Good times!

yea, please bring it back.

I didn’t even think about that. Its always finish the game then stick your buddy in the back. Gonna miss it.

Please 343 don’t remove it : (
it’s one of the things that makes halo fun and enjoyable. When you win a hard earned game
and want to relax, this really helps out by burning off some steam and messing around with friends. I can’t count how many times I went up to a teammate post-game to surprise stick them and get a few lols.

P.S. Taco is Hilarius XD

I totally agree. To those people telling us to stop complaining about the little things, well, it’s the little things that make Halo feel like Halo :stuck_out_tongue:

And plus, it’s always nice to send your opponents/teammates off with a monstrous T-bag.

I will miss grenading myself.

I think in a few matches i got more kills after the game then in the match…

> I agree.
>
> “GAME OVER”
>
> Kill ALL the things!
>
> Ah. Good times!

True shot the ground or anything / anyone around you lol

It Will be missed :frowning:

I just want nothing to count against you in all gamemodes. In Invasion after we capture the core on Boneyard, I blew up 2 guys on my team with Rockets and got booted :frowning:

I’ll miss betraying my allies, I remember living dead where the zombies would always betray eachother and -Yoink!- the corpse of the last man standing.

I’m hoping this stays out.

We need less immature d-bags betraying.

If I NEVER see some A-hole betray me at the end of a game just because he thought it was okay, it’ll be too damn late.

I miss those days

> I’m hoping this stays out.
>
> We need less immature d-bags betraying.
>
> If I NEVER see some A-hole betray me at the end of a game just because he thought it was okay, it’ll be too damn late.

The game is over and it doesn’t end your spree or anything like that, who cares if you get betrayed after the game concludes?

Actually, this is one of the things I loved about Halo. Bring it back 343.

Bring it back. It only made the game more enjoyable. It makes no sense to take it out.

YES KEEP THIS THREAD ALIVE PEOPLE!

I definitely agree! I will be so sad if they remove it. :frowning:

OP you should make this a poll!

I always enjoy a sniper battle without a reticle at the end of a game. So bring it back.

I think they should bring back the betrayal boot option for people that team kill you after the round/match ends. This was hilarious in the Reach beta.

This is how it goes:

IN order:

If theres a cliff: jump off it
If you have grenades: throw them at your feet
If you dont have any of those: kill your teammates.