Please Bring Back Team Hardcore

I was really disappointed to see Team Hardcore removed from the hopper when the Matchmaking problems were first recognized. Now that we’ve seen some content updates can we please get it back?

just play the halo championship series playlist. no radar and other competitive settings are on that playlist.

The Halo Championship Series playlist is fine, but it’s an entirely different game. The Team Hardcore playlist was just Halo 2 Classic with plans to introduce Halo 3 later.
I’m glad that I can play BR spawn, no radar games with competitive settings on good maps somewhere, but I’d like to be able to play Halo 2 Classic and Halo 3 similarly.

> 2533274804965985;3:
> The Halo Championship Series playlist is fine, but it’s an entirely different game. The Team Hardcore playlist was just Halo 2 Classic with plans to introduce Halo 3 later.
> I’m glad that I can play BR spawn, no radar games with competitive settings on good maps somewhere, but I’d like to be able to play Halo 2 Classic and Halo 3 similarly.

I do agree with that. more halo playlists w/ halo 2 classic would be better. I’d like a team snipers playlist added as well with ranks added to most playlists.

I second this. SMG start on Colossus/plasma rifle start on midship is getting pretty old.