please bring back super fiesta!!!

i love the req weapons, but HATE warzone! it makes me want to harm myself,

i have not had as much fun on halo 5 as i had when super fiesta was active! it would be great if you brought it back

Super Fiesta should be a permanent playlist, it is a casual playlist, and it’s a great way to wind down.

I loved super fiesta.lots of people have been waiting for infection for a long time (so why isn’t it a permanent playlist) which explains why it hasn’t been replaced yet. So why aren’t all voting playlists permanent? Care to explain that 343?

What 343 should do is put variants of playlists, such as super fiesta, big team playlists, and DMR swat, under their original playlist name, such as slayer, fiesta, and swat.

Sure, I don’t care anymore, I was mostly playing it for weapon commendations, but I’m already done with all weapon commendations (except SPNKr, but just need 20 more kills with it), but would still be fun to play when alone.

> 2535465833411457;3:
> I loved super fiesta.lots of people have been waiting for infection for a long time (so why isn’t it a permanent playlist) which explains why it hasn’t been replaced yet. So why aren’t all voting playlists permanent? Care to explain that 343?
>
> What 343 should do is put variants of playlists, such as super fiesta, big team playlists, and DMR swat, under their original playlist name, such as slayer, fiesta, and swat.

Man, infection for me is boring as -Yoink-. SF was flat out carnage, not a snooze fest.

How about spice it up a bit, and have players spawn with random req weapons and random vehicles (within balancing) spawn throughout the map, or even better have the player get the possibility of spawning a weapon OR in a vehicle in BTB? It would also bring light to BTB dev maps too!

Yes please!

We all need super fiesta back its so awesome to tryout those legendary mythic weapons :heart_eyes:

IMO, Super Fiesta is the most fun playlist on Halo 5. I absolutely loved it!

I would love that as a weekend playlist, yes sir!!

Who would’t like Super Fiesta as a permanent playlist?

Super Fiesta ftw!

Fiesta please!