Please bring back sandtrap, avalanch, or standoff in the map pack!

Those were very fun big team battle maps, and I’m sick of all these forge world big team battle maps. Also Avalanch and Standoff can be forged pretty well.

Well avalanche and standoff would play horribly with AAs but Sandtrap could play well…but id rather have Headlong :stuck_out_tongue:

As long as the maps are either snow or sand big team battle maps.

> Well avalanche and standoff would play horribly with AAs but Sandtrap could play well…but id rather have Headlong :stuck_out_tongue:

YES! Headlong FTW!

> As long as the maps are either snow or sand big team battle maps.

Just because the map has snow or sand isnt a reason to bring it back.

Gameplay is more important then looks.

However…I would like a snowy map…maybe…Containment from Halo 2?

Yeah but these were the most fun maps.

Yea I think sandtrap should come back as a new forge world. That would be awesome!

I remember first seeing sandbox, and i thought it was an addon for sandtrap because this seemed very plausible, and i assumed the night time was happening due to a special fx.

but i doubt any H3 maps will make the cut, counting the fact that they play best in the halo 3 eco system, and that halo 3 can still be played on xbl right now.

I think this is the last map pack, and afterwards 343i will spend a hard year making halo 4 totally awesome.

I never played headlong on xbl, so i don’t know what btb is, but it was good for sniping

> Yeah but these were the most fun maps.

This is something most people dont get.

It played well in Halo 3. But that doenst mean it will now does it? AAs and the weapons in Reach are completely different from Halo 3.

They remade Blood Gultch. It doesnt play well at all.

They Remade Acension. It plays terrible.

They remade santuary. Its meh.

See what I mean?

They dont play well with Reach gameplay. But when they were in the other halos they played fine.

Some maps from other Halos CAN play well with AAs however.

Btb is big team battle. It’s 8v8 and there are lots of power wepons and viechles like tanks banshees, rocket launchers. Probaly the most hectic playlist and fun playlist.

I thought Frankie said there would be no 360 maps for CEA.

Thats why I hope halo 4 doesn’t have AA’s.

> Thats why I hope halo 4 doesn’t have AA’s.

That has nothing to do with it. Each Halo has different gameplay.

Avalanche and Standoff were terrible.

> Avalanche and Standoff were terrible.

If you were the person that preffered no viechles, small areas,fast gameplay then those maps were not fit for you.

> > Avalanche and Standoff were terrible.
>
> If you were the person that preffered no viechles, small areas,fast gameplay then those maps were not fit for you.

I have nothing against big team maps or battles. Avalanche and Standoff really were terrible. Well Standoff was tolerable on two flag or two bomb, but other than that, awful. Avalanche sucked for everything.

Rat’s Nest and Last Resort were the two best BTB maps in Halo 3.

Maybe a Sandtrap/Sandbox type thing with forge objects, but a forgeable middle area that looks like sandtrap, with the crypt as well. Avalanche would also be nice but idk.

Don’t bring back Avalanche, Avalanche was a remake of sidewinder, if your going to bring anything back, bring back the original.