Please bring back sandbox

That map was definitely the best map in H3 but it didn’t get as much attention as foundry because it was Legendary DLC, the 3 tier map idea was amazing and hopefully there’s a map just like it in H4.

Lolololol, are you joking? First off, Foundry is the worst map in Halo 3. Second, sandbox is okay, but it’s nothing compared to Valhalla, Snowbound, The Pit, Guardian, Avalanche, Last Resort, Rat’s Nest, or even Standoff.

> Lolololol, are you joking? First off, Foundry is the worst map in Halo 3. Second, sandbox is okay, but it’s nothing compared to Valhalla, Snowbound, The Pit, Guardian, Avalanche, Last Resort, Rat’s Nest, or even Standoff.

Dude, I think he meant from a forge standpoint more so than a multiplayer standpoint…

Otherwise why compare both of the games ‘forge’ maps? Also why would he make a statement about the 3 tier styling of the map, like that really mattered in a matchmade game…

*Sandtrap

> > Lolololol, are you joking? First off, Foundry is the worst map in Halo 3. Second, sandbox is okay, but it’s nothing compared to Valhalla, Snowbound, The Pit, Guardian, Avalanche, Last Resort, Rat’s Nest, or even Standoff.
>
> Dude, I think he meant from a forge standpoint more so than a multiplayer standpoint…
>
> Otherwise why compare both of the games ‘forge’ maps? Also why would he make a statement about the 3 tier styling of the map, like that really mattered in a matchmade game…

I was talking about forge.

> *Sandtrap

Sandbox

Wouldn’t mind Sandtrap either…

I loved that map in Snipers, it was the only map where people ACTUALLY SNIPED. No one tried to be l33t proz with their No-Scoping.