Please bring back Phoenix Shield Emblem

the only emblem i ever used since the first time i ever put halo 2 in my xbox 1
and its depressing to see it gone

I know your pain, my emblem that i have used in every other Halo game is ruined. I get the sheild but not my supernova sun :frowning:

WHY would 343i remove ANYTHING? especially something as small as emblems???

RIP Crescent emblem 2004-2012

You will be missed. ;_;7

There is a new, better looking phoenix emblem. Its more like an eagle, but its laid out exactly like the Phoenix one is. Just gotta figure out how to unlock it.

I want my Delta shield emblem back :frowning:

i dont get it either i REALLY want my Phoenix Shield emblem back i had it all planed Get Mark VI and White Primary and Secondary Grey with my Phoenix Shield so i could be rocking what ive been rocking since halo 2

BRING IT BACK 343

> There is a new, better looking phoenix emblem. Its more like an eagle, but its laid out exactly like the Phoenix one is. Just gotta figure out how to unlock it.

it sucks

> There is a new, better looking phoenix emblem. Its more like an eagle, but its laid out exactly like the Phoenix one is. Just gotta figure out how to unlock it.

the old one had sentimental traditional value to it for me ive had it on every halo game it was my thing i always selected it straight away never changed it.

I miss my old emblem…

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1445439/emblem.png

Yah, my Trinity emblem is gone too. I haven’t unlocked it yet, and according to that picture that was posted, it won’t ever be unlocked since it isn’t in the game. I’ve been using it for Halo 3 and Halo 2 and a variation of it in Reach. And oh look…my secondary emblem isn’t even in there either. The Champion star is gone.

This kinda sucks…I never liked the other emblems and I liked what I had…

What makes you think its better? The Phoenix Shield emblem was my favorite since emblems existed. A White Phoenix with a Red Shield with a background White Shield.

But again, what makes you think its ‘better’

Bump for justice. Bring back the phoenix shield

I agree 100% they need to bring it back!

Oh this sucks! they need to bring back the phoenix shield! I always play with a Red Phoenix with a white shield, why break tradition 343?

> RIP Crescent emblem 2004-2012
>
> You will be missed. ;_;7

That was the only emblem I used since Halo 2. :frowning:

This isn’t the first emblem to disappear, nor will it be the last. Remember Mark of Shame in Halo 2/3? It wasn’t in Reach. Sergeant in Halo 2? Never made it to 3.

I got that emblem from pre-ordering the Limited Edition from Best Buy.
It’s called ‘Falcon’ I believe.

The ‘New Phoenix’ is from a pre-order bonus. I’ve seen screenshots of the old phoenix in Halo 4 but have yet to find proof of it. Still hold hope.

bring back the Phoenix!