Please bring back og breakout

Please 343, it was my favorite gametype and now it’s gone :frowning:

I was never a fan of the old breakout and I don’t like the new breakout. I prefer breakout on arena maps. That was so much fun to play when they had it.

> 2533274924401014;2:
> I was never a fan of the old breakout and I don’t like the new breakout. I prefer breakout on arena maps. That was so much fun to play when they had it.

I agree with you about arena breakout, unfortunately I think we’re in the minority here. If i had to compare OG to new though, I’d pick OG. Just because it was it’s actual own game type you can’t play anywhere else in H5. Now it’s similar to the other gametypes and much of it’s identity is gone. Whether anyone thinks it was good or bad, it’s nothing special anymore.

I didn’t hate Arena breakout… It was alright, more or less.

Primarily because it didn’t have that stupid jump-in sequence before every round. Why was that ever a thing? It looks dumb and makes zero sense. Plus, with everyone running the exact same sprint animation for it, it looked like trash. At least offset the animations, or have variations… something.

I could rant more about this, but I won’t.

For what it’s worth:

> The old Breakout can still come back for matchmaking. Maybe we run a season with old Breakout then survey community on preference. @quinndelhoyo

Please bring it back wtf

> 2533274924401014;2:
> I was never a fan of the old breakout and I don’t like the new breakout. I prefer breakout on arena maps. That was so much fun to play when they had it.

I really disliked the SMG + Magnum loadout of the OG Breakout, much prefer the new version.

I also would like to have Breakout on Arena maps, as I find the “endless” glowy blue of the Forge maps hard on the eyes.

What I liked about the OG breakout was that it felt unique. It was a great combination of SWAT and Neutral flag. However when the refresh came by Breakout lost everything that made that mode feel unique…

• Shotgun spawns encourages camping. - Shields doesn’t make this mode feel lethal as it once was and it’s now pretty much slayer without respawns. - The fact that the flag capture was switched to bringing back to your own base makes it much easier to capture the flag as the enemy team will never get there in time. - Quite frankly, the maps felt like they got WORSE after the refresh.I haven’t touched Breakout since the refresh and I doubt that I’ll ever return.