Please bring back FireFight!!!!!!

If there is time to make a new mission every week for Halo 4, I am sure there is time to return Firefight back into Halo.

Seriously 343i, Firefight is one of the most well liked modes in the Halo series and to completely remove it is ludicrous. I am shocked, stunned, in complete disbelief.

I was hoping that FireFight would be completely customizable and be 10x more fun than in Reach. I guess I was dead wrong.

I mean, if you are putting time into adding X-ray vision modes and perks, at least spend time returning FireFight to us.

It was a well liked mode in ODST.
In reach? It was boring
Spartan Ops already sounds better than FF.

> It was a well liked mode in ODST.
> In reach? It was boring
> Spartan Ops already sounds better than FF.

I <3 Firefight, it was fun and verses FF was cool.

reach sucked especialy firefight

The only Firefight that ever got rave reviews was Lost Platoon on ODST.

I’m sure this new system will do a god job of replacing Firefight with something much more fun.

If FF were to be implemented like ODST’s where survival was a key factor, then maybe. But I actually like the idea of Spartan Ops more.

I just think its a shame they thought completely dropping Firefight was a positive decision. I don’t play Firefight often but I do like that I can just get into it instantly and I don’t need to follow any storyline or plot or start at any particular time. Spartan Ops sounds pretty cool to me but I really don’t see how objective based co-op missions can compare to a Horde mode like Firefight.

> The only Firefight that ever got rave reviews was Lost Platoon on ODST.
>
> I’m sure this new system will do a god job of replacing Firefight with something much more fun.

Maybe some people like custom games, is it okay to remove all custom games with only Matchmaking since it is “kind of similar”.

NO, it isn’t.

I know MANY people that like FireFight and it is very popular.

This Ops mode is a campaign mode and NOTHING like Firefight, you are trying to replace something that should NOT BE REPLACED.

Yes plz I like Firefight especially when I get to kill the ODSTs. >3 Man we need more Marines or ODSTs in firefight to kill…

In ODST it was mediocre. In Reach, it was plain bad. No thanks, what a waste of dev time.

RIP FF 2012 :frowning:

> In ODST it was mediocre. In Reach, it was plain bad. No thanks, what a waste of dev time.

X ray vision is a waste of dev time.

A lot of people like you **** me off.

Did you maybe consider that a lot of people like FF, HUH?!?!

There is more than 1 way to play Halo and how mad would you be if 343i took out custom games cause it was a WASTE OF DEV TIME. I bet you would be furious.

Now next time you post, please think about how this makes us feel, all of us that enjoy FireFight and are sad to see an important game mode leave the series.

I really liked firefight but Spartan Ops seems pretty cool

> I really liked firefight but Spartan Ops seems pretty cool

Then why not have both?

Why can’t 343i just make FireFight also?

They bragged how they are done with Campaign, they should work on Firefight.

Firefight was just mindless slaughtering of Covenant forces. Firefight could have been way more than what it was in Reach. I would have loved FF if it was forgeable down to where the enemies spawned in down to the last grunt. If 343 can’t bring FF to that next level of innovation then, FF should just be forgotten in Halo 4.