PLEASE BRING BACK CRIMSON PLAYLIST

Would 343i please be so kind as to BRING the CRIMSON DLC PLAYLIST?

I’m a bit of an achievement -Yoink!-, but I was barely able to scratch the Crimson-specific ones due to the fact that the DLC release coincided with my most hectic time of the year at work - the end of the 4th and beginning of 1st quarter. Now that things have settled a bit, I kick back, relax, and dive back into Halo 4 to crack the achievements… only to find that whatever server region or grouping xbox live has pigeonholed me into is apparently full of chiselers who did not download the map pack.

I’ve played probably a total of 14 hours in the last week and in not one matchmaking type have I played a Crimson Map. Not a single Crimson Map has even come up for vote. NOT ONCE.

It’s bad enough that I’m constantly getting shoved onto a losing team of truly terrible 10-yr-olds halfway through an in-progress Dominion match on Exile over and over and over (AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER…), but knowing that even after suffering through it, there’s not even a CHANCE that the next set of three maps (of which one will most assuredly be the accursed Exile ONCE AGAIN) will include a Crimson option.

Please end my long national nightmare of DLC-less joy-riders and mic-slobberers and BRING BACK THE CRIMSON PLAYLIST. I’m begging ya, 343. Help a brother out.

-Dork

There was a very low amount of players that actually bought Crimson, and the playlist never got very high numbers at all. It was the same thing that happened in Reach to Squad DLC.

But those locked achievements… they’re just sitting there… mocking me…

> But those locked achievements… they’re just sitting there… mocking me…

I understand and can sympathize with that, but looking at the big picture, there is not much point in adding a playlist just for a couple hundred people.

I tend to get Harvest in Infinity Slayer every 3rd or 4th game. Not bragging, just advice.

Why?

They pop up just fine in the other playlists.

> I tend to get Harvest in Infinity Slayer every 3rd or 4th game. Not bragging, just advice.

After I read this, I did give regular Slayer a try for longer and I DID come across HARVEST as an option a few times (not enough people VOTED for it, but still!), so much obliged for the heads up, I TWi2Tid I! This at least gives me hope that I can eventually get the “Now They Can Fly?” Achievement.

Unfortunately, the only map with a Mantis in it (required for the other two Crimson achievements I need - “David and Goliath” and “Bigfoot”) is SHATTERED, which I haven’t seen show up for a vote since the Crimson Playlist was removed.

> Why?
>
> They pop up just fine in the other playlists.

Not for me, unfortunately. Probably has something to do my location and the (apparent) lack of Crimson purchasers in my region .