Please Bring Assassinations Back in Hockey

Hockey- The 2nd worst halo gametype of all time. (HaloBall being 1st) It could be one of the better ones if assassinations were back.

Here are 3 reasons why assassinations should be brought back in hockey:

1: It would make the gametype more fun because you would need to go for the ball, AND watch your back.
2: It would make Rear Admiral a little easier to get.
3: The only way to kill someone is with the golf club or assault rifle. They have overshields which makes it hard to kill people. Assassinations would add another way to kill someone.

I agree with all but one thing. Hockey is the worst Gametype in Reach. HaloBall is at least good for wins. Hockey isn’t good for anything anymore.

I doubt they will add Assassinations to Hockey again, though. We can still wish at least. It definitely helped with Rear Admiral. It takes 4000 Assassinations to get Rear Admiral to Onyx (8000 for Max), and it’s too hard to get that many through regular gameplay. I only know one person who’s at Onyx, and he’s a total ninja. (He usually gets at least one Assassination per game.) If they added Assassinations, people might actually want to play Hockey.

Yes, even though you people think it’s the worst gametype, let’s ruin it further by motivating players to ignore the objective outright. Great plan.

Sorry, ever since assassinations went, most Hockey games i’ve played involved players actually trying to play the gametype.

Or they could remove it along with halo ball and put in some good gametypes.

Seriously where is Team Sumo, or Dodgeball, hell even team punchout was better than what’s in action sack at the moment.

> Yes, even though you people think it’s the worst gametype, let’s ruin it further by motivating players to ignore the objective outright. Great plan.
>
> Sorry, ever since assassinations went, most Hockey games i’ve played involved players actually trying to play the gametype.

Every game of hockey i play, there is ALWAYS people going for the objective. I just like to assassinate people when there’s three of them running to the ball so I can get it.

I’d rather they didn’t, its bad enough people constantly firing infinite ammo. People should have no kills, be strictly scoring.