Please balance TTK and Lag Comp

First, this is not a rant, and I really hope someone who has affect on the game can read this as it was intended.
The game has a certain wow factor, so thank you! I love the new features, look, and feel, but there are some serious issues.

The time to kill is not bad if it is not lagging, but unfortunately, the majority of my games have experienced heavy lag. Lag by itself won’t ruin it, but your compensation seems faulty. For instance, if the DMR takes 5 shots to kill, it is not always consistent even with consistent placement. I have received some “perfect” kills, but also placed 6 or 7 head shots with “shield glowing confirmation” before they died. I have also had full shields, and been hit only 3 times with a DMR, and still died. Both the controller vibration and kill-cam confirmed this, which is odd, because I expected to have a lag comp problem where I only experienced three shots, but the kill cam would show the full 5.

There are also many instances where we are completely out of sync with frames. Apparently they were shooting at me, but from my perspective, they were running sideways and I was the only one shooting. Or, I meleed, but the frames skip and then show that the enemy meleed.

Obviously all games experience this at different rates and intensities, and CoD has been terrible, but they also have a shorter TTK. Halo has been known for having a good multiplayer experience, but at this point, I would have to determine the game to be unplayable. By that, I mean it is unbalanced and cannot determine who is the better player in competitive gaming. It seems to merely be a coin flip at this point. There is an exception, but I believe it ruins the game. The exception is to pick off from the outside and steal kills. It ruins the legacy feel of halo, and even still, if you can’t get a proper balance with such a long time to kill, how do you ever expect to make SWAT playable?

Lastly, the kills from the grave seem to be gone, and that is horrid! I used to get tons of those as a last resort…often getting full team kills. I have stuck grenades on sword wielding enemies, only to have it do nothing. Why is this?

Again, please balance and tweak as appropriate. I hope you can make the changes to the beta, because I can’t see myself buying the game as is.

Time Warner Cable Internet
20Mbps down / 1.5Mbps up

I totally agree with all you wrote I’m in the uk and after 6pm gmt for me this game gets unplayable at times due to lag…the problem I have is I get put in with players across the pond anywhere from NY to LA…i know it’s a beta but when titanfall came out there beta had data centres so you could choose where you wanted to play your game not get told where to play??? So hopefully when it comes out for release in the holiday season this will be sorted out or I’m not buying this otherwise

> 2533274801380718;2:
> I totally agree with all you wrote I’m in the uk and after 6pm gmt for me this game gets unplayable at times due to lag…the problem I have is I get put in with players across the pond anywhere from NY to LA…i know it’s a beta but when titanfall came out there beta had data centres so you could choose where you wanted to play your game not get told where to play??? So hopefully when it comes out for release in the holiday season this will be sorted out or I’m not buying this otherwise

I have exactly the same problems as a UK player. It gets VERY frustrating because I can only play after 6pm. Otherwise, it’s just weekends.