Please Arbiter's campsign in DLC

I want to use arbiter or elite.

That would be pretty neat.

i would like to see where the arbiter has been since halo 3, 343 this would be great DLC for halo 5.

> 2533274817492720;3:
> i would like to see where the arbiter has been since halo 3, 343 this would be great DLC for halo 5.

Read the Kilo Five novels. Arbiter’s story since Halo 3 is all in there.

What’s a campsign? Is that like Zodiac signs but in the Halo universe?

I would like a separate campaign only game like halo 3:ODST but not structured like ODST. firefight should be included in it too :). Oh what would be cool is if you played as a different elite that ends up becoming arbiters right hand. Basically Arbiter starts of as your hero and ends up becoming your freind

> 2533274801784225;6:
> I would like a separate campaign only game like halo 3:ODST but not structured like ODST. firefight should be included in it too :). Oh what would be cool is if you played as a different elite that ends up becoming arbiters right hand. Basically Arbiter starts of as your hero and ends up becoming your freind

Have the Elite be like Noble 6, with a vague backstory and customizable appearance.

> 2533274953123640;7:
> > 2533274801784225;6:
> > I would like a separate campaign only game like halo 3:ODST but not structured like ODST. firefight should be included in it too :). Oh what would be cool is if you played as a different elite that ends up becoming arbiters right hand. Basically Arbiter starts of as your hero and ends up becoming your freind
>
>
> Have the Elite be like Noble 6, with a vague backstory and customizable appearance.

That would allow 343 to add a whole bunch of new req cards for elite armor and loadout weapons.

I’d pay so much for this