Please add voting to matchmaking!

I would love to see a return of the voting system into matchmaking. Every Halo before has had it, I don’t see why this one shouldn’t.

Agreed
:smiley:

I wish they brought it back but it seems unlikely this late into the lifespan of H5. Hopefully it is in H6.

> 2533274998846713;1:
> I would love to see a return of the voting system into matchmaking. Every Halo before has had it, I don’t see why this one shouldn’t.

Why is there no voting in Halo 5? thread.

Although it would be a useful option, I’m worried that voting, when combined with teams, would result in the same map being played over and over again.

> 2533274870717152;4:
> > 2533274998846713;1:
> > I would love to see a return of the voting system into matchmaking. Every Halo before has had it, I don’t see why this one shouldn’t.
>
> Why is there no voting in Halo 5? thread.
>
> Although it would be a useful option, I’m worried that voting, when combined with teams, would result in the same map being played over and over again.

This is my worry as well. I remember maps and gametypes being constantly voted down until they got slayer or some variation of it.
I would have no problem bringing voting back if slayer variants were removed from the team Skirmish playlist. They have their own playlist, I do not see why they are even included in Team Skirmish.

Voting led to the same maps being chosen several times in a row. We’d be better off with veto.

^ Veto system would work better.

AND a party-up system.

So… Halo 3 end-game and pre-game lobbies.

> 2533274873884946;5:
> > 2533274870717152;4:
> > > 2533274998846713;1:
> > > I would love to see a return of the voting system into matchmaking. Every Halo before has had it, I don’t see why this one shouldn’t.
> >
> > Why is there no voting in Halo 5? thread.
> >
> > Although it would be a useful option, I’m worried that voting, when combined with teams, would result in the same map being played over and over again.
>
> This is my worry as well. I remember maps and gametypes being constantly voted down until they got slayer or some variation of it.
> I would have no problem bringing voting back if slayer variants were removed from the team Skirmish playlist. They have their own playlist, I do not see why they are even included in Team Skirmish.

I have played 8 matches of team skirmish. It is almost all slayer.

• Plaza slayer - Mercy slayer - Truth slayer - Rig slayer - Rig slayer - Coliseum slayer - Coliseum strongholds (worst mode for that map ever) - Mercy strongholds

If we had voting we would have to play same map over and over.

> 2533274978553590;6:
> Voting led to the same maps being chosen several times in a row. We’d be better off with veto.

Exactly. Veto>Vote. This would shut down playing Torque but make it so you don’t play Coliseum CTF until you are sick of it.

> 2533274924401014;8:
> > 2533274873884946;5:
> > > 2533274870717152;4:
> > > > 2533274998846713;1:
> > > > I would love to see a return of the voting system into matchmaking. Every Halo before has had it, I don’t see why this one shouldn’t.
> > >
> > > Why is there no voting in Halo 5? thread.
> > >
> > > Although it would be a useful option, I’m worried that voting, when combined with teams, would result in the same map being played over and over again.
> >
> > This is my worry as well. I remember maps and gametypes being constantly voted down until they got slayer or some variation of it.
> > I would have no problem bringing voting back if slayer variants were removed from the team Skirmish playlist. They have their own playlist, I do not see why they are even included in Team Skirmish.
>
> I have played 8 matches of team skirmish. It is almost all slayer.
> - Plaza slayer - Mercy slayer - Truth slayer - Rig slayer - Rig slayer - Coliseum slayer - Coliseum strongholds (worst mode for that map ever) - Mercy strongholds

EXACTLY.
And it’s strange, that every Halo has always had slayer variants in their Team Skirmish modes. Now I understand having it in BTB, because you cant find 8v8 Slayer anywhere else. But when it is 4v4 there is an entire playlist DEVOTED to slayer. Why add it to a Skirmish playlist when most people in Skirmish want to play Objective based gametypes. (At least thats what I think.)

> 2533274873884946;11:
> > 2533274924401014;8:
> > > 2533274873884946;5:
> > > > 2533274870717152;4:
> > > > > 2533274998846713;1:
> > > > > I would love to see a return of the voting system into matchmaking. Every Halo before has had it, I don’t see why this one shouldn’t.
> > > >
> > > > Why is there no voting in Halo 5? thread.
> > > >
> > > > Although it would be a useful option, I’m worried that voting, when combined with teams, would result in the same map being played over and over again.
> > >
> > > This is my worry as well. I remember maps and gametypes being constantly voted down until they got slayer or some variation of it.
> > > I would have no problem bringing voting back if slayer variants were removed from the team Skirmish playlist. They have their own playlist, I do not see why they are even included in Team Skirmish.
> >
> > I have played 8 matches of team skirmish. It is almost all slayer.
> > - Plaza slayer - Mercy slayer - Truth slayer - Rig slayer - Rig slayer - Coliseum slayer - Coliseum strongholds (worst mode for that map ever) - Mercy strongholds
>
> EXACTLY.
> And it’s strange, that every Halo has always had slayer variants in their Team Skirmish modes. Now I understand having it in BTB, because you cant find 8v8 Slayer anywhere else. But when it is 4v4 there is an entire playlist DEVOTED to slayer. Why add it to a Skirmish playlist when most people in Skirmish want to play Objective based gametypes. (At least thats what I think.)

Slayer probably has priority in the rotation or something. In ranked arena, objective game modes occur way more than slayer.

Veto, yes.

Vote, no.

I agree ! :slight_smile:

I’d rather get veto

Veto yes, Voting -yoink- no.

Map Voting was a horible, horrible thing - THAT’s why it’s not in Halo 5, and it should never ever return. Veto’s a good concept, Voting isn’t.