PLEASE ADD VOTING SYSTEM

One thing I’ve always loved about Halo is they gave players the option to vote on what map or game type they wanted to play. This was especially the case for me in Big Team Battle as there are multiple game types that can be played. I’ve never been a fan of CTF because 90% of the time I lose, so playing Big Team on Halo 5 and being forced to play the game type I dislike most is frustrating. I’d be able to deal with it if I at least had the chance to vote for another game type, but coming in to this mode wanting to player slayer and having CTF or some other mode forced on me kills me. I don’t just want the voting system on Big Team Battle though it’d be nice to have it on all modes. It was always nice to be able to choose what map to play on so you could possibly avoid your least favorites.

I am rather a fan of a veto system instead of a voting option, buy giving us any ability to choose our maps would be so appreciated.

> 2533274968707582;2:
> I am rather a fan of a veto system instead of a voting option, buy giving us any ability to choose our maps would be so appreciated.

A veto or voting system works for me, just any kind of option to decline/change a game type or map we don’t want to play

> 2533274809687971;4:
> > 2533274968707582;2:
> > I am rather a fan of a veto system instead of a voting option, buy giving us any ability to choose our maps would be so appreciated.
>
>
> A veto or voting system works for me, just any kind of option to decline/change a game type or map we don’t want to play

I would actually prefer if they didnt. Back when map voting was actually a thing most people would whine about the result. And due to them getting upset over the result ive been lag switched and had teammates rage quit.

This was a big issue in MCC. They should have had vote in H5 and the H5 system in MCC. I feel like voting is nice to have but doesn’t really make things that much better. In my opinion anyway

Please no voting or veto. Random works best.

No. Please not.
I hated that most people always chose the same maps and such, making it boring experience.
Keep it random.

I like the proposal to add a voting system in halo 5, to choose which map or game type to play

> 2533274875982754;7:
> Please no voting or veto. Random works best.

Agreed. What if you’re playing a full fire team and they’re good at certain maps? They’d be choosing the maps they know best

> 2533274875982754;7:
> Please no voting or veto. Random works best.

There are too many horrible maps in this game for that to be true.

> 2535434548670205;10:
> > 2533274875982754;7:
> > Please no voting or veto. Random works best.
>
>
> Agreed. What if you’re playing a full fire team and they’re good at certain maps? They’d be choosing the maps they know best

Not with a veto system though. At least players will be given an option to not play the selected map, but the system will still randomly choose another map which they have no control over.

I’ve just been playing Halo so long I’m used to a veto system or something but I see what some of you are saying with the same maps and what if a teams good on certain mpas. I never really had any of those issues before in any previous Halo, I still made my rounds through most of the maps. I would at least like a veto or vote system in Big Team so I can try to play the modes I like best.

God I wish we could vote. I’m so sick of Stasis.

And I am so -Yoinking!- sick the those mother -Yoinks!- that claim, “voting will lead to getting the same map over and over again”. -Yoink- hole I just got the Stasis twice in a row…I’m already getting the same map multiple times in a row. Stop being a dumb -Yoink- and realize the so called problem you think voting will create isn’t already an issue.

Veto or voting system, anything really.