Please add ragdoll physics to the gravity hammer!

I loved the E3 showcase. It is incredible how far the game came in terms of visuals from last years reveal. The multiplayer looks bonkers, the story hits the same notes from Halo 1, the armour looks amazing. The only thing that felt off was the ragdoll physics vs the human enemies on the Gravity Hammer. We want to see people fly around after you smack them. You are already doing it with equipment and weapons like the Skewer. Make the Gravity Hammer feel more badass! Add ragdoll physics to the Grav Hammer please!

> 2535460324627967;1:
> I loved the E3 showcase. It is incredible how far the game came in terms of visuals from last years reveal. The multiplayer looks bonkers, the story hits the same notes from Halo 1, the armour looks amazing. The only thing that felt off was the ragdoll physics vs the human enemies on the Gravity Hammer. We want to see people fly around after you smack them. You are already doing it with equipment and weapons like the Skewer. Make the Gravity Hammer feel more badass! Add ragdoll physics to the Grav Hammer please!

The hit in the reveal was from above so that didn’t bother me however I would like some crazy ragdoll physics!

“This hammer is defective”

• Patrick Star

It would indeed look better.

The oddball melee in the trailer projected someone across the map. The grav hammer indeed lacks a little bit of physic but it seems very powerful, hence the slower rate of fire and delay. It sure need to be able to push warthog of off cliffs and deflect rockets for funny times.