Please Add More Forge Maps/DLC Playlists 343!

Even though not many people play on the DLC playlists and at most times there are only 100-200 people playing on them, I would like to see more DLC playlists anyway. There are also not enough Forge maps, less than there was in Reach, they don’t even have a Forge Version of Hemorrhage yet do they? Why won’t these developers add more Forge maps?

As for DLC, I rarely see any DLC maps to vote for in a 2-3 hour play session. This is true for all playlists. I usually see no DLC maps to vote for after playing for 2-3 hours. What they should do is add a DLC playlist that requires you to have all the DLC maps, it would have all the same game modes as the Crimson DLC playlist that is up now. They should also add a BTB DLC playlist.

I hope someone at 343 sees this thread but I doubt they will, don’t you people think they need more map variety? Halo Reach has more variety then this game since they had more Forge maps/regular maps along with Anniversary playlist and Squad DLC playlist which had all the DLC in one playlist.

How about a permanent Community Forge playlist instead of having those pointless rotations between DLC?

And how about having a permanent DLC Playlist? How does making it rotational help the the map packs? And I’m pretty sure doing so just leads to people being unable to use the content they paid for!

> <mark>Even though not many people play on the DLC playlists and at most times there are only 100-200 people playing on them, I would like to see more DLC playlists anyway.</mark>

You pretty much summed up why there is never more than one DLC playlist at any time.