Please add Firefight to the Blitz beta

So its confirmed that Firefight won’t be part of the Blitz beta and the likelyhood of that changing is very low, but here I am, asking anyway. Please consider adding firefight to the Blitz beta - either from the get go or later during the beta period. I know some of my friends lost interest in the beta once it was known firefight would not be part of it. I get that the beta is for testing purposes only and restricting modes makes it easier for 343i and CA to test the specific mode and the want to test Blitz pvp, but you could argue firefight should be tested as well.

Food for thought I hope, though I know it’s less then a percentage chance of firefight being added at this point. Anyone else bummed that firefight won’t be part of the beta, or were you mainly looking forward to the blitz pvp anyway?

Wait ia firefight foing to be in game

> 2533274870790671;2:
> Wait ia firefight foing to be in game

Firefight will not be part of the Blitz beta - it will however be part of the main game when it releases if that is what you mean.

> 2533274863570566;3:
> > 2533274870790671;2:
> > Wait ia firefight foing to be in game
>
> Firefight will not be part of the Blitz beta - it will however be part of the main game when it releases if that is what you mean.

Yes i was asking if it was going to be in the main game. Didnt know firefight was included

> 2533274870790671;4:
> > 2533274863570566;3:
> > > 2533274870790671;2:
> > > Wait ia firefight foing to be in game
> >
> > Firefight will not be part of the Blitz beta - it will however be part of the main game when it releases if that is what you mean.
>
> Yes i was asking if it was going to be in the main game. Didnt know firefight was included

I see. As mentioned before - it is confirmed that Firefight will NOT be part of the Blitz beta unfortunately.

I imagine that like the last Halo Wars 2 beta there will be periods will certain types of game modes will be tested.