Please add Exp. ranking system

Like the title says. Halo 5 should have an experienced base ranking/leveling system like Halo 3 and Reach had. If you’re (343) going to give us a tier based ranking system instead of a 1 - 50 one, at least give us a system that gives us the feeling of progress. Because just having the Halo 5 ranking system felt boring and stale.

You are aware that halo 5 has a progression rank.

> 2533274816487930;2:
> You are aware that halo 5 has a progression rank.

I remember unlocking armor/visors as I played. But I don’t remember seeing any visual rank on my service record

EDIT: And when i say visual, I mean actual an actual symbol/emblem. No one likes, or wants this SR ranking thing that they keep using. Personally I think its lazy and dumb. Give us something cool to look at!

Uhhh… There were symbols. Right next to your name in the lobby. I don’t know how you missed that.
Plus it shows how much you rank up after each game.

> 2533274877056440;4:
> Uhhh… There were symbols. Right next to your name in the lobby. I don’t know how you missed that.
> Plus it shows how much you rank up after each game.

Those are the emblems for the competitive tier ranking system. The ranking I’m talking about is the experience based one that shows in your service record (ex. SR5). That needs to be an emblem. The SR system they keep using is completely lazy. Halo 3 had military style emblems. Halo Reach had military style emblems, then a different style of emblems for the higher levels.

> 2764486378417919;1:
> Like the title says. Halo 5 should have an experienced base ranking/leveling system like Halo 3 and Reach had. If you’re (343) going to give us a tier based ranking system instead of a 1 - 50 one, at least give us a system that gives us the feeling of progress. Because just having the Halo 5 ranking system felt boring and stale.

Seriously did you even play the beta… or Halo 3/Reach for that matter. where do I start? The beta Had a exp ranking system. Thats what SR is. it works the same as Reach’s ranking system. Halo 3 had a radically different ranking system that focused solely on your number of wins as apposed to individual performance.

You’re so dumb. The halo 5 ranking system went form recruit to pro. And when you lost you loss experience and when you won gained experience. How did you miss this.

I thought 343 said before that we are getting both kinds of ranking, CSR (competitive skill rank) and a spartan rank. Which I was happy about because I like the skill rank, and also like the progressive rank SR (spartan rank).

Even though the SR doesn’t mean much, I still liked it and I lost a little bit of drive to play after I quickly got to 130 on h4.

I hope the skill rank plays out like h3, but I don’t care if it’s numbered or the bronze- master chief I Don’t care.

And I hope the SR rank goes on for a long time, like in reach.

> 2533274876353506;7:
> You’re so dumb. The halo 5 ranking system went form recruit to pro. And when you lost you loss experience and when you won gained experience. How did you miss this.

You call me dumb, yet you completely fail to understand what i’m saying.

Halo 5 has a competitive skill rank (iron, bronze, silver, etc.) for each playlist. Halo 5 also has an experience based system (ex. SR5). What I want is is for 343 to get rid of this “SR” crap. It looked stupid in Halo 4, and it still looks stupid in Halo 5. When I open my service record, I want to see some cool emblem that someone actually put time, effort and thought into, not a number that just keeps getting higher.

While Halo 3 had no experience system, it did have cool military style emblems tied to wins for each playlist. Halo Reach’s style of emblems are what I want. (see link)

There’s Exp SR but it is easy to miss.

Basically what your saying is you want a little picture next to your name for when you rank up? Honestly I dont think that is very important nor do I think 343 not adding that is lazy. You just want it to make yourself feel better whilst playing it