please add de-rank

there’s no reason why i should retain my rank if the bar is at zero. i mean i am clearly not capable of playing people of the rank that i am at so why keep me there, it’s unfair to me and my teammates that have to deal with me.

I know, it’s horrible. It must be a bug. I got to Onyx with a team of four who all quit after the first week of the Beta(BR starts, hint hint HINT MOTHERF***ING HINT!) and playing solo I would get matched up with either horrible teammates, against full teams of Pros and Semi-Pros, or both. I had what must have been a 40-game losing streak and I couldn’t rank down so I continued to get utterly annihilated game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after gameafter game after game after gameafter game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after gameafter game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after gameafter game after game after gam and my KA/D went from around 10 to a measly 4! Obviously I’m not meant to play against those people anymore but the system continued to give me the middle finger and rape me with it.

Now if I see the system has put two or more Semi-Pro or Pros on the opposite team, I immediately quit. If in the first 5 minutes the enemy team scores 15 kills to my team’s 5 or less, I quit. I’m not dealing with that bulls**t.