Please add chat to lobbies

Please add text chat to the lobbies/fireteams, so we can communicate with one another while setting up games. Right now it’s a major pain in the -Yoink- to get a line of communication going. (Please don’t say use external services like Discord, Skype, Teamspeak, or XBox parties… Sometimes there’s someone in a game that isn’t in your VoIP/IM service of choice.)

Support even though i dont play on pc haha… can u help me on my last thread please?

> 2533274821632824;1:
> Please add text chat to the lobbies/fireteams, so we can communicate with one another while setting up games. Right now it’s a major pain in the -Yoink- to get a line of communication going. (Please don’t say use external services like Discord, Skype, Teamspeak, or XBox parties… Sometimes there’s someone in a game that isn’t in your VoIP/IM service of choice.)

I agree Bud! +1

I totally agree. All the time I end up starting custom games with friends only to find out that they hate the mode I chose! With a text chat it would be extremely useful to just read what they want to play and save a lot of time.