Please add assist medal to arena

Unless I’ve missed something, the Assist medal does not pop up in Arena. Is there a way it could be added in? I like it because it gives me quick feedback on the game which I appreciate. Say for instance I am shooting someone who rounds a corner and I see a teammate follow him and the Assist medal pops up I know he’s been taken care of. I know there’s a killfeed (which is EXCELLENT this time around) but I feel the medal is more direct and succinct information as I don’t have to remember or read gamertags in the killfeed. If it’s possible to add it in I hope 343 considers my argument and adds it in. That’d be awesome.

I thought the same thing at the beginning, however after a few games I noticed there is a particular sound you will hear when you get an assist. If you wear a headset and pay attention you will hear it. I use it all the time now. I get a lot of assists. I am much more of a support player, and I familiar with the sounds. I could be wrong, but there might even be a visual on the reticule that will pop up when the enemy is killed. I will double check that next time I play.

I’ve noticed the sound as well, but it’s faint and I usually have to play with the sound down because people are sleeping. The Assist medal pops up in Warzone so I’m not really sure of the reasoning behind leaving it out of Arena. I haven’t personally noticed any visual on the reticle so I can’t speak to that.

Bump for the evening crowd. Trying to get more visibility here.

> 2533274863544717;2:
> I thought the same thing at the beginning, however after a few games I noticed there is a particular sound you will hear when you get an assist. If you wear a headset and pay attention you will hear it. I use it all the time now. I get a lot of assists. I am much more of a support player, and I familiar with the sounds. I could be wrong, but there might even be a visual on the reticule that will pop up when the enemy is killed. I will double check that next time I play.

Along with the sound is a white triangle that appears next to the scrolling kill update. It’ll say like “DaxSeven09 killed Traxoline”, and right in front of DaxSeven09 will be what looks like the “play” button for movie or show.

Usually when I get an assist it shows, highlighted, the person who killed the person I was trying to kill on the left side- the kill update