Please add a ranked FFA/Lone Wolves playlist 343

Right now the MCC ranked playlists only apply to team oriented gamers.
It boggles my mind that we don’t have any ranked solo queue specific playlists.
Lone Wolves FFA was my main playlist…
I’d even like to have some solo queue team matches.
Please add some playlists where individual skill is more important than teamwork.
Who’s with me?

They had H3 Lone wolves a long while back and the population just isn’t big enough to support. What is he point of it being ranked when the population is so low there is a huge range in ranks… That means it’s essentially un-ranked. FFA is much better in social. In fact I wish they would lower the minimum player count to six and leave the max at eight for a bit quicker match making. Sadly FFA just isn’t that popular any more. I primarily play FFA and see many of the same gamer tags.

> 2533274816788253;2:
> They had H3 Lone wolves a long while back and the population just isn’t big enough to support. What is he point of it being ranked when the population is so low there is a huge range in ranks… That means it’s essentially un-ranked. FFA is much better in social. In fact I wish they would lower the minimum player count to six and leave the max at eight for a bit quicker match making. Sadly FFA just isn’t that popular any more. I primarily play FFA and see many of the same gamer tags.

I’m with you. I would love for there to be some form of resurgence in FFA but most players prefer team modes.

I don’t mind team modes but I prefer to be partied up with friends instead of randoms, and because of this I find myself in FFA more and more.

Yes please. 6 Player Lobbies only. 8 is absolute trash considering how different the spawns are compared to the original game.